That Outfit's Reeeaall Cute, How Much It Cost?!

12/6/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Mary J. Blige was spotted leaving her hotel in NYC on Wednesday, sporting some seriously high-priced 'cessories!

With her diva shades, luxurious Vuitton scarf, fur coat, oversized leather bag and matching cowhide lunar boots, Mary Jane Blige was looking just fine, thank you very much!

No more drama for Miss Mary -- just plenty of dollars!

YHATE

IT WOULD NOT B NO PLAYAS IF IT WASN'T NO HATERS......... U GOT 2 KNOW STYLE TO UNDERSTAND..... DO UR THANG MARY..... U HATERS MAKE US SHINE........

Chris

Why is it that people think they look cool with dead animals on them, she is gross and ugly, and she is a terrible singer.

Lori

Instead of picking on Love's cellulite you should be talking about how ugly Mary J. is, wearing all that fur. I'm sure she THINKS it's high class. It's really just no class.

Susannah

I have been loving Mary ever since what's the 411! If you don't like her music, don't listen to it! If you don't like what she's wearing, don't look at her! She's come a long way...beaten poverty and addicition and has grown into a beautiful lady. I love her sound and her music and me and whole lot of others can relate to her songs. I think she's fabulous and if you don't so be it, but no need to hate on her.

Wc from Sc

MARY J. IS VERY, VERY, VERY, U-G-L-Y AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A SIGHT TO SEE. SO UNATTRACTIVE.

el polacko

how the heck does someone who can't carry a tune without going seriously flat or sharp at every turn end up having a successful career in music ?!? thank jeebus for protools software !

R.Zimmerman

I know what she looks like and fine isn't the word I would use.

keesh

LOVE THE BOOTS WHO MAKES THEM?

Jennifa O Jenny

That outfit doesn't really go together - somebody get her a stylist! Just because it's all expensive stuff doesn't mean they automatically work together as a look.

She has this elegant, fancy jacket and then some chunky, clunky boots - doesn't go. And that logo scarf? It's too busy a pattern to with jacket. Should've chosin a solid color.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

she looks like roadkill

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I hear she's a real b*tch to her staff

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

The verdict is in:

Mary J Blige you have been duly convicted of bad hair, bad taste, bad manners and bad genes.

Kirstie

Take that PETA..... i love mary

The truth

That is the problem with this country now. A bunch of woosy, punk, wanna be socially conscious bleeding heart wimps crying about someones fur coat. Go to hell ya blowhards. No wonder this country is starting to look so weak in the eyes of the world! Get a life...and a non hemp related job one day. Damn whinny ass people!

dee

I agree 1000% and yes I mean 1000% with #74. I love FUR, i wear FUR & if you don't like...OH WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!