That Outfit's Reeeaall Cute, How Much It Cost?!

12/6/2007 2:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde bombshell Mary J. Blige was spotted leaving her hotel in NYC on Wednesday, sporting some seriously high-priced 'cessories!

With her diva shades, luxurious Vuitton scarf, fur coat, oversized leather bag and matching cowhide lunar boots, Mary Jane Blige was looking just fine, thank you very much!

No more drama for Miss Mary -- just plenty of dollars!

Brooke

Call it gaudy, call it tawdry. She probably did spend a fortune on those items, but it's simply amazing how she still managed to make them all look like some cheap counterfeits, starting with that hideous wig. She looks like a crack ho who just stumbled upon that bag full of a million bucks on the street and is running with it!

Bird

if you have a beating heart and warm blood running through your veins, check out furisdead.com

rudewaitress

Dear Miss Thing
You CANNOT sing
Still the tone deaf buy your music
So you can buy that funky bling.

Crystal

nice wig!

hiven

Fashion? I do not think so. I ever saw more fashion styles on tallfriends.com/photo/tallgirlhiven, the site provides more latest news about celebrities even if their private life.

michelle

Hey, "Stace" it TOTALLY agree with you!

Cherie Lynne-Marie Bachorski

I love wearing fur. I Never bought a new fur and never would. But, I will buy and wear vintage. As all my peices are. I think that it is horrendous that people will go so far as to throw paint on people who wear fur.
Now, there is fur that looks like the real stuff.
What did the cave-people wear to keep warm-amimal skins and fur!

sublime

yuck mary.....only losers wear fur.
even if it were fake fur, its still ugly as all hell. take a look in the mirror.....NOTHING GLAMOROUS about this.....

Kate

This is the epitome if "new money". Dress yourself with labels and tacky jewels just to show the world, "Hey I have money". Its so crass and trashy. I don't care how much money you have. This is just tacky with a capital T.

Boredsh*tless

She's ghetto fabulous!! You can take the girl out of the ghetto but....

beaky

looks like Carol Channing

noitall

************* NEWSFLASH ***************

WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH BETTER ALL THAT FUR LOOKED ON THE ANIMALS SHE HAD KILLED IN ORDER TO WEAR IT...............SHE COULD DRESS HEAD TO TOE IN THE STUFF, IT STILL WOULDN'T GIVE HER CLASS OR BEAUTY............

LEAVE IT ON THE ANIMALS YOU SELFISH BEEEEEEEEOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rabbitgrass

She is gorgeous. I was surprised to see her nice profile on a site with hot pics. It seems called Richkiss.com. Was it her? Is she lonely?

jeff

She looks hard faced & used up................looks like a prostitute.

jeff

This is where I would use the "n" word"