Celebuspawn Gone Goth

12/7/2007 12:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although his powdered white face and eerie black eye makeup are only appreciated by Cure fans and clubgoing vampires, Weston Cage must make his pop, Nic, jealous of one thing: that long flowing hair with the Pantene glow! No weave for Weston!

TMZ spotted the leatherbound boy wonder at BOULEVARD3 on Wednesday, where the 16-year-old stopped by to watch a fashion show. He did not participate.

Roxy

What's with the holdin' the head back thing? Is his hair heavier than most people's or something?

Donkeypuncher

Freak!

Alicia

He looks like a girl--butch it up man!

stoopit

good God, the one kid of a celebrity that doesn't play it up for the public, and he gets slammed for it.

Brett

He flings his hair more often than a 16 year-old girl on a first date.

Kitty

#1 - he's in the process of flipping that gorgeous hair back that's what.

Guh. HOT!!!

Oh Grasshopper

I need to see the DNA results.

32 hearts

I can bet that if people showed video when ~YOU~ were 16....you'd look just as awkward. I had 10" bangs for crying out loud! Thank goodness we're not "celeb-spawns" with video proof of just how obnoxious we ALL were at that age.

LisaL

I'm not goth, but I'd never call someone a freak just b/c they were. Come on people, grow up.
Chris Crocker is a freak... this guy.... not so much....

I've seen some pics of him, and he's actually a really handsome guy. He's just going through that phase right now like we've all been through one way or another.

Mikey

Take to many drugs when your young and this is what you genes will spawn!

VS

He looks just like Nic! Look at his face. He just has long hair. He just has long hair. He
is only 16 years old. Let him grow. We all went through a phrase. He is good looking.

Just like pop!

Holly

My problem isn't with Weston's clothes or hair. It's his attitude. I saw Weston this year at a sci-fi convention. His father and he were at San Diego's Comic Con and Weston was a stuck-up, pretentious idiot. Nic Cage should worry about that first.

Jorge Bush

What I want to know is why does anybody even know who he is? He's just a 16 year old kid who has done nothing positive or negative. He's not famous and he's not a public figure. Leave him alone.

SMOOKIN GIRL

I THOUGHT IT WAS RUMMER WILLIS....

She

He's like a non-top fidget. I got so annoyed watching that video. Give that kid some sedatives.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments