If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say ...

12/7/2007 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley

CHRISTY MATTHEWS

IS IT FAIR THAT THE MOM (REDHEAD)LOOKS YOUNGER THAN THE GHOST FACED DAUGHTER..??

windy

caramba.

Kelli

Someday everyone is going to look like robots, ReneeNW I agree totally. I feel sorry for famous people that aren't comfortable in their own skin. With all that money and plastic surgeons on every corner, I'm just sayin. Pricilla was such a beauty.

geeewhiz

I would love to see what some of you posters look like, lol. I am sure it ain't pretty at all. Pricilla was a beautiful woman in her day, she is over 60 now. I think she has overdone it with the botox, surgery, etc. It would have been interesting to have seen her grow old gracefully. Lisa Marie always has danced to the beat of a different drummer. I like her and she has no obsessive vanity like most famous people. She is who she is. Good luck to them both and I wish them happiness.

franks furter

WOW! More pics from the wax museum....COOL!

Mary

Oh no, what have they DONE to themselves!?

steve

Lisa is packing something under that coat of hers...maybe an afternoon snack...no wait..that afternoon snack is being stored in the 3rd and 4th fold of her chin...my bad...Prissy looks just down right scary,,her eyebrows are lop sided...Thank you..Thank you very much....

2 1/2 Volts

Try my sausage, it's better

Dyna ™

WTF happened to them?? That's just sad.

MissVee

Damn. Priscilla's been peeled and microdermabraided within an inch of her life. I guess she's gonna keep going 'til they hit bone! She look Like Joan Van Ark soon. Why do celebs think they look good all sandblasted like that? When did mannequin skin come into vogue? Ewww-wee!

karencarpenter

No sillies! This is Madame Trousseau's wax museum. They did a remarkable job on both Lisa Marie and Priscilla. They are almost life-like!

Ashlea

This picture is actually sad. Lisa Marie used to be gorgeous. And look at her mom! She and Tony Curtis need a plastic surgery intervention asap. Actually both Lisa and Pricilla need and intervention for that cult scientology they are mixed up with first.

FIGHT

It's funny how people on here use every opportunity they can to put people down. I want to know ... does it really work? Does putting down others really make you feel better about yourself? Do you critical jerks look good in every pic that's been taken of you?

I challenge you people ... anytime anyone wants to talk crap about how people look you have to add a link to a picture of yourself. If everyone followed that rule this site would be criticism free.

lotta

Priscilla looks great, although I must agree that her eyebrows are a bit much. I also hope I can look that good at her age, with or without surgery, she looks great. As for Lisa, must've been a rough day!

lulu