If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say ...

12/7/2007 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lisa Marie and Priscilla Presley

Reto

OMG i LOVE lisa marie sooooo much! she is such an awesome singer! and she does a lot of charity work you dumpass haters! i love LMP music. i have both albums of her

.:coquin:.

CRSTAL

i hope you are kidding about thinking the woman on the right is danny bonaduce's ex wife. that's elvis' widow, priscilla. on the left is lisa marie, their daughter.

FIGHT

Oh wow. I just looked up recent photos of Lisa Marie, and that's her on the left., and her mom on the right. I SO thought that it was the other way around. WTF happened to her? I'm really not trying to put her down. It's just, last time I saw her she was someone I would have had sex with, and now she's not. I missed something!

FIGHT

Oh WHOA. It's mom on the right, daughter on the left? You're BSing?

Hal

I know neither one of them are as purty as you think you are! You have a mirror? Use it!

OMG

I can NOT believe how much weight Lisa Put on...she always looked good..not really thin, but just right.....unless her coat is really Bulky..she looks to be really kinda BIG...and way too much underliner , under her eyes...makes her look NASTY MEAN...and..OMG...poor MOM..trying to keep up with her daughter...first she is playing in her band, now shes just...well...I dont know?.....I guess because they both had babies at the same time....She thinks shes the same age!!..lol..and I agree withh most of you..what the hecks up with the eyebrows...she looks either really surprised...orFrozen...what I just dont get is...Y doesn't anyone tell her that?....she must be really hard to talk to ..so Noone tries!...
Merry..merry

.:coquin:.

some of you people are really retarded!
i really hate people criticizing others for speaking their opinion, telling them to go look in a mirror.
first of all, even the ugliest people in the world have opinions. secondly, how is your comment any different from the people you are criticizing?

Creeder

I think the Scientology center on Sunset needs to hire some hair and makeup people.

janet

She's pregnant expecting in the new year March!!! congrats

FIGHT

Was that directed toward me, Molli? I'm not ugly, but I'm not model material. I think I'm average with naturally large boobs, and I'm fine with that (though the boobs are welcome to go away any time they'd like). I'd be more than willing to steer you toward pics of me, but I'm not on here trash talking people for surprise photos that were taken of them. I am not vain OR insecure.

April Is Blind

Comment #6,

Actually they look good? Are you efin serious?! If you call having 50 plastic surgerys done to your face good, then maybe.

I think Matel & Hasbrow has recalled them......

.:coquin:.

that's fuct up!

SMOOKIN GIRL

# 94..... GEEEEEZZZZZZZ... GOT SOME ANGER ISSUES TOWARD THE PRESLEY GIRLS.. GOOD GOSH!

tina bockrath

Just shows that all of the money in the world can't buy good plastic surgery!!!!!

Susan B

Eat your hearts out haters!!! These women are rich and are both attractive. Elvis would be proud of his little girl............ Lisa Marie is beautiful and so is Elvis' granddaughter, Riley.

Stop hating..........life is short.