Joyce DeWitt

'Memba Her?!

12/7/2007 2:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Joyce DeWitt -- and her black liquid eyeliner -- became famous for playing florist Janet Wood on "Three's Company." Guess what she looks like now!

Joyce DeWitt

steven detters

get her and Mary Ann from Gilliagan's Island and we can have a party?..detters

James Charles

PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER NOSE JOB ????? SHES GORGEOUS !

MBB

Like to see how you all look at her age.....jealous

Ray

I ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE TWO CHANCES TO MEET MS. DeWitt - - little and none ! Joyce DeWitt /aka/ Janet Wood is a thief. She stole my heart years ago and I hope she never gives it back. She's still a knock out !!

Debbie

She looks GREAT!!! I hardly see any change from how she looked in the 70's. I tell ya what...she looks alot better than Suzanne Somers (her co star on Three's Company....to much plastic surgery!!!) All these nips, tucks, lifts, injections...most people look like they just walked out of a wax museum. Good for you, Joyce!!! You look natural and you're still beautiful!!!

Tom

$25 for an autograph from a hasbeen sitcom star? You gotta be kidding me?

Mikey Noodlez

(_)_)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllD

sja

There is NOTHING wrong with aging. It's gonna happen. It is not a crime to look older and then old. It is a fact of life. Joyce looks awesome. We have the same birthday only she is 5 years older than I am and she looks great. Plastic surgery sucks and makes people look like freaks....have you seen Michael Jackson? I rest my case.

Toscano

Who would want a photo much less pay $25.00 for it ? I wonder if all those cracks in her face hurt ?

pinktacoeater

she looks good for ger age, the before picture was prolly done by a makeup artist. i always like her better. i wanted her when i was 14, and mary ann too

Debbie

SHE'S GOT AMAZING EYES!!! SHE'S GORGEOUS FOR HER AGE!!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT YOU PLASTIC SURGERY FREAKS!!!

fran

I always thought she was prettier than Suzanne Somers!!

Curran

She looks great!!! I bet Randy Mantooth wishes he would of stayed with her. Everything about her is pretty. Nothing is wrong with her noxe. Looks pretty normal to me.

Das du dich ja warm haltst.

hiven

I know her only a little, but my friend like her so much, and she knew the news a long time ago from tallfriends.com/photo/tallgirlhiven, it is a site used to public more secrets about celebrities. Though a little bad effects, but it is very interesting.

lucy

i dont think she needed a nose job. but if thats what she wanted...oh well. however, she's still and always will be janet wood on three's company!!! she should come back with a comedy show on tv and bring suzanne somers in it too :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments