Some

Like It Taut

12/7/2007 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like William Shatner's surgically reassembled long lost twin, Hollywood legend Tony Curtis accepted the Jules Verne Lifetime Achievement Award in L.A. on Thursday. Twenty thousand leagues under the knife!

Tony Curtis
It appears the 82-year-old "Spartacus" star is doing the work of Madame Tussauds all on his own!

just wondering

hahahahahaha...and I'm going to miss it!!!! heading over to nursing hm for a few hrs!!..grrrrrrrrr....catch y later!!!!!!!!!!.p.s....shhhhhhhh I just got up an hr ago from my morning nap!!! hahahahah

LIFE IS LIFE

HO MY GOOOOOD... HE IS VERY DEPRESING .. TO MANY MARTINIS

Hal

To those of you making fun of Tony Curtis because of his age: ARE YOU GETTING YOUNGER EVERY DAY? I hope you're drooling and crapping your pants if you reach 82!!!! Karma; always think of Karma!!

Harrison

I love TMZ...but you've gone too far. Tony Curtis
is one of our last living screen legends. We're
lucky to have him with us at all. People who GET
to be 82 have 2 choices...neither is pretty.

Kelli

Have fun, cya later.

just wondering

...ok....go have some tea and a multi-vitamin!!!!!! hahha

Kelli

LOL I already have. Gotta get ready for a b-day party myself here this weekend. Be careful.

Tangie

He is a good actor, but his daughter Jamie Lee Curtis has said he was a rotten father, and he cheated on his wife Janet Leigh throughout their marriage. Good actor, bad man. Nobody is making fun of how old he is. They are commenting on his ridiculous plastic surgery.

Maureen

"Some like it taut" and "Twenty thousand leagues under the knife."

Brilliant.

divalasvegas

I met Tony Curtis in the spring here in Vegas were he lives. He was in a wheelchair and had been very ill, but he had a sparkle in his eye and kissed my hand. I am so thrilled to see that he is doing so much better! I felt it was really an honor and a privilege to meet Tony Curtis. He is truly a class act and by far, one of the sweetest and nicest celebrities that I have met.

TMZ, lay off the living legend!! The fact is that six months ago this man looked like he may not make to Christmas and look at him now!!

Anon

I thought he was dead. So he's looking pretty good for a dead man.

Karin

TMZ .... you people need to get a life ..... TONY CURTIS is great .... he is older ... that it true ....it will happen to all you too ..... lets do an age advanced photo shoot with your stupid staff ..... twits !

TONY LOOKS GOOD... god bless him ... his art will go on forever ..... have you seen his paintings ..... HE IS AN ARTIST ..... show him some respect .....

Well, the pulic does consider the source .... TMZ ..... just as bad as PEREZ !

Karin Fein

I laugh at other's misfortunes

When did they award Bill Clinton with a Heisman trophy?

kim

Harvey, Tony in his eighties looks as good as you do now. And you look pretty good.
Tony Curtis-great actor.
Why are you commenting on his looks? Harvery, your face is botoxed and has had work...and you look pretty good for your age. Why does your web site and TV show
put down celebrities that have plastic surgery. Why has this site turned nasty?
Your talent is getting the scoop on real news, like the Mel Gibson anti Semetic rant.
TMZ will get old real soon if all you do is publish unflattering photos and make nasty comments. Get back on the real news.

kim

Tony Curtris, in his eighties, looks as good as Harvey Levin., who is much younger and looks pretty good himself. Why has TMZ become obsessed with dissing celebs and publishing unflattering photos or accusing them of having plastic surgery. What is so
wrong with plastic surgery and botox? Harvey has certainly had his share, along with the rest of America. It's no big deal, and certainly nothing to be made fun of. TMZ...you are getting boring. Please get back to uncovering "real news", like the Mel Gibson anti-
Semetic rant that made youy famous. Hire some real investigative journalists....TMZ
is becoming like that Pathetic Perez Hilton site....old news and campy gossip.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments