Some

Like It Taut

12/7/2007 1:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like William Shatner's surgically reassembled long lost twin, Hollywood legend Tony Curtis accepted the Jules Verne Lifetime Achievement Award in L.A. on Thursday. Twenty thousand leagues under the knife!

Tony Curtis
It appears the 82-year-old "Spartacus" star is doing the work of Madame Tussauds all on his own!

kim

Tony Curtris, in his eighties, looks as good as Harvey Levin., who is much younger and looks pretty good himself. Why has TMZ become obsessed with dissing celebs and publishing unflattering photos or accusing them of having plastic surgery. What is so
wrong with plastic surgery and botox? Harvey has certainly had his share, along with the rest of America. It's no big deal, and certainly nothing to be made fun of. TMZ...you are getting boring. Please get back to uncovering "real news", like the Mel Gibson anti-
Semetic rant that made youy famous. Hire some real investigative journalists....TMZ
is becoming like that Pathetic Perez Hilton site....old news and campy gossip.

rusty shackleford

This should be a warning sign to all of Hollywood. Alcohol and Botox do not mix well!

Carla

I had the pleasure of meeting Tony Curtis very briefly in September at a viewing of Some Like it Hot and I have to day he was everything that you expect old Hollywood to be. He was articulate, gracious, kind and a true gentleman. It was such a treat to be able to tell him in person how much I have enjoyed watching his movie over the years.

I have nothing but good things to say about him and wish him all the best.

nobozo

This vain old queen needs to retire his tired face into the Hollywood old folks home, he's ghastly to look at and an embarresment in interviews. Just because he's old doesn't mean he's should be respected. Yes, the body of work is there -- 40 years ago. Now, he's just another very old has been.

rico13

Congrats to him he deserves it!..

tba

He looks like a bloated alan thicke

Buster

If you want to look young, lose some weight. How gross.

LOL

I loved him in 'Some Like it Hot' (also love Jack Lemmon), my other favorites were 'The Great Race' and Taras Bulba (great scenery, costumes, etc)... but I really had to laugh at the line he said with a thick, Bronx accent intoning 'Yonda lies da castle of my fadda' instead of sounding like a Ukrainian Cossack that wasTaras Bulba

I've made it a point to watch as many movies he made over the years as I could. He's a sterling actor - and I don't know how many know this but he's also a gifted painter whose canvases fetch upwards of $50,000 or more and has had showings at galleries everywhere !

Man of many talents!!

Thanks for the memories, Tony! God bless!

alan brickman

The man is 82 years old..leave him alone....

Who Farted?

What kind of Not Smarter Than A 5th Grader interns do you have working at TMZ? thats not Tony Curtis. i just met him last month and i can say for sure that is not him. that might be the jackass who gives him the statue but that is not him.

SuperStarSteve

#36 I have met him on a few occasions and he is a class act. Nice person. I only know him from his early films (he was hot). So he's had a few surgeries....he lives in Vegas for crying out loud. I hope I make it to 82.

nittfox

Gotta agree with those who chide TMZ. Tony's 82, he's done more drugs than Keith Richards, and geez....he's prettier than Jamie Lee...that's got to count for something!

Suzanne Elizabeth

Yeah he looks a little rough, but I think it's also the camera angle and the lighting isn't so great either, but go watch "Spartacus" or "Some Like It Hot" sometime. If you want to see one of the most beautiful men to ever exist on screen, Tony was IT. Even 50 years later, you'll still drool over him, wanting a man servant to cater to your every whim looking like Tony Curtis!

jc

Leave him alone. It is not a crime to be old...in fact, it's a blessing.

LongJohn69

It's not "Gumby" damn it! It's Tony Curtis. He's de man.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments