Trump -- Not That Tip-Top a Tipper

12/7/2007 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So you know that story flying around the Internet that Donald Trump left a $10,000 tip on an $80 bill at a Santa Monica restaurant? So not true.

The New York Post reports that Trump wasn't even in California on Monday, when Derober.com says he left the gargantuan gratuity. As usual, Trump had plenty to say about it: "This was done by the stupid restaurant to get publicity ... It's not my signature."

The website had claimed that Trump tipped the absurd amount at the Buffalo Club to outdo Jerry Bruckheimer's largesse.

Madonna – Gimme More Space!

The Material Mama really is just like everyone else in New York -- she wants more space, and now she's suing for it.

Madge filed suit yesterday in Manhattan Supreme Court, alleging that the co-op board at her ritzy Central Park West building isn't letting her expand her current 6,000-square-foot duplex pad into her ex-neighbor's place, which is in the midst of being sold. The summons accuses the co-op board of breach of contract for holding up that sale, and demands that her shares be transferred.

Neither the board nor the ex-neighbor could be reached for comment.

Jack – Angelica Beat Me Up!

When Jack Nicholson knocked up another woman while he was still in a relationship with Anjelica Huston, Anjelica found Jack, and as he reveals to Parade, beat the s**t out of him.

Jack tells the mag, "Anjelica can punch," but she also suggested that he support Rebecca Broussard after they had a baby together. As for his life at 70, after the various relationships and heartaches, says Jack, "I'm a scamp. I don't deny it. I like myself."

One thing Jack does not like, as TMZ has found in abundance: the glare of light.

Party Favors: Posh to Do the King ... New Miss California Crowned After Vote Snafu ... Spandau Ballet – Reunion Tour?!

Victoria Beckham will be Larry King's guest on Monday, where perhaps she will talk about styling Jack Nicholson for Parade magazine (see above). ... After making Miss Los Angeles Christina Silva the queen of California in the Miss California USA pageant, a calculation error has led to the crown being bestowed upon Raquel Beezley of Barstow. No pepper spray involved as yet. ... Please let this be "True." Spandau Ballet, says Vegas Confidential, could be reuniting for a one-shot gig in Sin City.

canna

#11 You are so right about the tipping. I put myself thru college waiting tables. Then grad school catering. This would be a better world if everyone had to work for tips.Long enough to learn many values & kindness to each other. I've also seen the one's that can don't--and the one's that do are the good people .

Lenn K.

I knew something was crazy about the Donald give a large tip like that. He's way too tight!

anonymous

People of the world are homeless.. Victims of natural disasters have lost everything.. And now Madge needs MORE space? Yes, this is breaking news- she needs the extra space for that ego of hers.

Studly

"This was done by the stupid restaurant to get publicity".... Donald Trump

roughdaddy

yea trump is a jerk not a jackass...angelika houston look like she can take a punch and go a few round with mike tyson...

kim

Hey Mingleya---GO AWAY WITH YOUR SCAM IDENTITY THEFT WEBSITES!
You post on every blog, and we're all onto you! GO AWAY!!!

Tiffany R.

Kelly Ripa just relayed the Trump story on "Live" ...guess she hasn't read TMZ today!

Mikey

The restaurant is stupid for getting free publicity?! Trumps as much a moron as Rosie. Everyone knows Trump would be nowhere without the millions his father gave him!

Madge is an old hag! Weather beaten much? It was over 20 years ago hag, get over it.....................

damage

is it me or is madonna starting to look more and more like betty davis she is just getting old....

Barack

dump truck is a liar and cheap
he nos this 4 sure
he wants me on apprentice
i said no no no
like amy

gwb did this
y cant u see

bw had 10 most
fwasinating people but not me
last night y barb did you read
my book only 3 did

b afraid very afraid
fan freaking tastic

sending the yellow snow 2 ellen
some r slow to wake

see 4 ur self

peace
omelet time

KindAndThoughtful

I have read that the best tippers are people who were former waitresses and others in the service industry who know firsthand how difficult those jobs are.

Busted Celebrity

Jack is the MAN!

Cheers,
Busted Celebrity

JM

this story makes no sense to me. I joined Trump Karate two years ago and the number one rule there is discipline in spending. this all comes as a huge surprise for me

Sharona

Angelica should have beat his ass. People like that have no moral......they run around on everyone they are with. Jack you are only good in the movies, personally you are a real ass!

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

MAYBE HE LEFT A $ 10,000 TIP ON AN $ 80 BILL AT A BARBERSHOP FOR HIS DUCK STYLE HAIR .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments