Chris Gets Crock-Blocked from Hyde

12/8/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

YouTube hissy fitter Chris Crocker went to Hyde last night to celebrate his 20th birthday -- but ended up just blowing out the candles on his 15 minutes of fame. Burn!

Country Crock was turned down for the first time at the super exclusive Sunset Blvd. saloon, where the derailed weeper made a good point: "If they won't let Aries Spears in, they shouldn't let me in."

At least he knows.

JDub

I think I like him/her/whatever better crying.

AlwaysHungry

Again another one. ANything for attention and TMZ helps to feed that need

Katerina

Would someone please return this useless piece of human waste back to the animal shelter he came from? And lock his cage better next time.

Thank you in advance.

Mia

Don't insult animals. This person is obviously missing a gene and survived due to the deficit of natural predators. Please stop filming it, you journalists are giving it a false sense of importance.

Cartman

I'd like to see someone hit this little freak with a baseball bat in his face while he's on camera. Then we could all laugh while blood spurted from his nose and he picked up his teeth ala Jonny Fairplay.

Too mean? Perhaps but it's an honest comment.

Denise

Chris Crocker isn't even near being funny ....he's a waste of Youtube's time. Hope he gets whats coming to him!

SpawnOfAzazel

I'd like to see Bobby Trendy kick his ass. On pay per view.

Drusilla

jimmy dean

24. I'd like to see Bobby Trendy kick his ass. On pay per view.
Posted at 6:24PM on Dec 8th 2007 by SpawnOfAzazel

25. Bobby Trendy kick his ass, lol, that would be funny, glitter and dayglo makeup flying all over the place
Posted at 6:33PM on Dec 8th 2007 by melvin

SpawnOfAzazel & melvin,

who says kick his ass...i would LOVE to LICK his ass and BITE into his enlarged prostate, to make him squeal !!!
spawn & melvin...you both are thilly boys...cuuum over to make house, let's have a tea party !!!

anniemal

yes, his fifteen minutes are up. they've been up. stop posting, please.

Lenn K.

This goes to show you that liberal thinking is killing this country. Go ahead and say Bush is an idiot, and I won't disagree. But the stuff that now passes for normal is one step from the animals. Hell, even the animals have more sense. This freak needs to go back deep in the fugus and maggots-infested cavern that it slimed out of. No wonder the terrorist want to kill us!!!

aqualung

#15 f---you:

HAHAHA !!!! THAT WAS A GOOD ONE !!!

I'D LOVE TO SEE THIS LITTLE PANTYWAIST TRY TO GET HOME FROM COMPTON.

THAT WOULD BE THE BEST REALITY SHOW ON TV

Spurs

Some of you post-ers use this comment board or the general topic of Chris Crocker as an excuse to make horrific homophobic slurs. Knock it off. Are you really so insecure with your own sexuality that you have to say such hateful things? Looks like you're trying to deny something within yourselves. That's all your hateful comments convey: YOUR insecurity, stupidity, and utter broken-ness.

TMZ should regulate these boards better. This is unacceptable.

Posted at 1:33PM on Dec 8th 2007 by homoPHOBES will rot in Hell

Nothing insecure about my sexuality. I just can't stand IT. At least I know what I am. Can't say the same thing for IT.

beefcake

Right on SPURS! I can't stand it either. I'm not insecure. I am a man and I love women like I am supposed to. Homophobes aren't going to rot in hell, homosexuals are. It is a free country and I don't like them, I don't have to like them and I think they all are a bunch of freaks!~

Angel

TMZ please do us all A favor, and keep this hustler off our screens.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments