Chris Gets Crock-Blocked from Hyde

12/8/2007 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

YouTube hissy fitter Chris Crocker went to Hyde last night to celebrate his 20th birthday -- but ended up just blowing out the candles on his 15 minutes of fame. Burn!

Country Crock was turned down for the first time at the super exclusive Sunset Blvd. saloon, where the derailed weeper made a good point: "If they won't let Aries Spears in, they shouldn't let me in."

At least he knows.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Michael

The kid is cool. Not sure about all this fame thing, but he is smart, funny, and even talented. I think it was a crappy thing to do to deny someone entrance on his/her birthday. If someone can pay for his/her entrance and do not look/behave in a manner offensive to general public - let them in. It should be illegal, really, for owners to exercise this king of privilege/discrimination... Who do these Hyde people think they are?

me

how sad that he had to whine about not getting into a club on his birthday.....didn't he have better things to do or better places to go? Where were his friends? How sad to be alone and trying to get into clubs to party. I think he'd have had a better night if he'd stayed home and partied with some friends.....if he has any.....also, he says the club denies people to get publicity...he does LOTS of things to get publicity LOL this little blurb is just another pathetic attempt.....

They call themselves Anonymous

He's so funny and silly. ^^ You guys need to loosen up!

That sucks to be rejected on your birthday. I hope he had lots of fun anyways. 8D

Scott

TMZ. Parasites to the stars.

italianboy

i am still wondering who thinks that Chris Crocker is a star and why do you and other websites publish news about him?
he is no artist
he is no actor
he is just a gay guy that ridiculises himself

autiger

this is a post from Chris Crocker myspace page

Dec 10, 2007 6:59 PM
Subject: Wanna complain to Hyde for denying me?
Body: As many of you know I was denied from the ultra-trendy Hyde Lounge for the first time ever on my birthday. Some say it's because the co-owner of the bar doesn't like me, and I say it was because a certain woman in power was jealous of MY power.

[You can watch what happened here.]

I have been there many of times and the night of my birthday- BAM- I was denied.

Let me make it clear that being denied from Hyde isn't the end of the world, but I find the popularity contest of clubs to be awful. It's degrading to walk up to a club that is only going to let you in based off of your career or appearence.

After acknowleding that- I don't belong at a place like Hyde. That's not what I'm about.

They have denied everyone from me to Mariah Carey.. and that says something.

If you want to comaplin to Hyde for denying me- Click here to get their number.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5