Paris Hilton: She's Not a Lion, She's a Cheatah!

12/8/2007 11:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Vaggo who?! Paris Hilton and Stavros Niarchos got reacquainted with each other in Miami Beach Thursday night. Looks like the two are back to their slobbering-all-over each other ways!

Paris, who was thought to be dating pizza boy-turned-model Alex Vaggo, may have forgotten to mention to Sexy Lexy that she was still into her shipping heir ex.

This picture should do the talking for her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Noelle

#10 I agree with you. Look at the hands and fingers on this chick. Like two giant lobsters.

Vanessa

Same as Luka Magnotta , Luka is a male skank and a used condom. Luka is such a whore!

sophie123564

Someone mentioned Paris Hilton joined the celebrities/rich men seeking affairs site seekingsugar.com weeks again. If true, then i can understand why the woman made such a change!! she is going after the rich man!!

Bahamianese

This girl is so not hot I saw this pic and I was trying to figure out exactly what kind of animal she looked like when it hit me...she is not an animal she's a freaken insect a damn praying mantis to be exact would not surprise me if after she got sperminated that she bit off her lover's head.

Party 'till you die!

Jagshemash! My name Boracho. I like sex. Paris like sexytime to. I
here Paris #2 prostitute in all of U.s. Of A. I read on her profile
on prostitutemillionaire.com she want man to make sexy time love
explosion on stomach. Yoo leeve credt car info and yoo have free sexy
time her. Yoo trus me. I nice guy. Happy times!

Please click on these spam sites so spyware designers can keep working too! They just LOVE the friendly hospitality of TMZ now!

TJ

GET A ROOM......Paris only continues to prove one thing and that is she sure does get around :-(

Catsy2

Georgia & Genna are right.

This was nothing more than an alleged publicity stunt. They were seen around Miami for much of the week, having dinner out, etc. Just because Hilton is seen in public with Pizza Boy doesn't mean anything. She's doing this to manipulate the press and the gossip columns to gain attention, and to not seem boring. Don't fall for all of her BS.

Wake up, people. She's still the manipulative, self-absorbed phony she has always been!

bailey

WHORE/SLUT/RICH BITCH-THAT IS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID..

bailey

WHORE/SLUT/RICH LITTLE BITCH/NO TACT/CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT HER BODY LOOKS LIKE AFTER ALL THE MEN SHE HAS BEEN WITH?

Jamie

Um... look at the pic closely.... they aren't kissing... her head is next to his... it looks like he's whispering in her ear.... tsk tsk TMZ....

shirliana

# 2 i FULLY AGREE WITH YOU.,. WHERE IS THE MAN SHE WAS WITH???????? gOD I JUST HOPE SHE DOES NOT CHANGE HER BEHAVIOR TO THE WORST.. AND I AM SEEING THAT SHE IS GOING TO BARS AGAIN...????????? WHAT'S GOING WITH HER... IF SHE CONTINUES THIS, SHE WILL BE BACK INREHAB AND JAIL.. BE CAREFUL PARIS....

Papa Razzi

Desperate times call for desperate measures... ..."Les Miserables"

Lisa

I think ya all are being wayyyyyyyyyyy to hard on Paris... I like her.. She is a celeberity so naturally everyone is going to hate on her.. She has alot going for her.. Some of you women probably have been with more guys then her.. her's is just always published... and Men are jealous cuz she is beautiful and rich and if you had the chance to be with her, you would..!! She has a good heart, so what if she is confused whom she wants to like or love, most women are at her age..!! You rock Paris.. I won't judge you, for I do not know you personally and nor should anyone else..!! Grass is always greener on the other side..!! all I can say is You go Girl..!!!

randalla

Did any of you ever meet Paris? You are all so judgemental. I ran into her at Atrium Boutique, in Miami, and she happened to be really sweet, nice and agreed to take a photo. She happens to be human, and goes through the same stuff every other woman does, although lucky for her, she has money. You are all just being typically caddy....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6