Store Owner to Brit: You Can Steal From Me Anytime!

12/9/2007 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney makes over $700,000 a month, and she's out jacking lighters from blue collar workers! Regular people have bills to pay!

TMZ talked with the owner of the gas station where Britney stole a lighter Friday night, and maybe it's the holiday season, because apparently there're no hard feelings. As a matter of fact, he talks about wanting Brit to come by more often. Be careful what you wish for!

Even though she's in the owner's good graces, Britney might want to cough up the change for the lighter next time -- after all, she is a role model. Well -- to her own kids anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

JBJG24

WISH THAT I WAS RICH SO THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Studly

I went to the piece of britney blog spot the other day and afterwards my computer started sounding funny and running slow. Spyware? I ran a scan and was fine after that.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I seen the video footage of X17 doing a very nice deed by picking up Britney's tab for that blue lighter. Why can't others be as nice?

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Nice going, mr. gas station dude. Another fool caught up in wanting publicity. I guess it doesn't matter that her actions are illegal; yes, that's right, suck up to the papparazzi by saying something idiotic like "I hope she steals more from me in the future". Yeah, I hope this dumbass gets ripped off blind; serves him right for being such a dumbass...

Samantha

Doesn't he look like George Lopez...I'm just sayin! LOL

Brutney

He guys! He just want his Meth Biz to increase with a hight profile costumer lik Brit Brit!

Joanie

LOOK WHAT THE WORLD HAS COME TO. WE REWARD PEOPLES BAD BEHAVIOR..THIS STUPID STORE OWNER DESERVES TO BE ROBBED.....WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS PIG BRITNEY??????? I FIND HER OBNOXIOUS, SLUTTY,AN UNFIT MOTHER, AND CANT' BELEIVE PEOPLE WORSHIPPING HER.... HER POOR KIDS.

dedra

he didnt say that i say the tape you know what im finnely seeing what britney means these bastreds makeup crap from nothing she didnt steal that lighther
i watched the tmz video and she paid for everything noot gum but cigerattes and a lighter you can even hear her ask for them and the store clerk just let them lie on her for camra time
and tmz and x17 do need to go back to hell.aka there country

who cares if she took a lighter

the only reason y its in the papers is cause she is a celeb i bet u she didnt even get arrested for it she just needs to go away for good

naomnej

Role model? SO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9