Brit: Selling Her Wares

12/10/2007 5:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ever wanted to get into Britney Jean Spears' pants? Here's your big chance, y'all. Penicillin sold separately!

An 'I Sold It On eBay' store in Los Angeles has started an auction for an outfit allegedly worn by the hoochie-flashin', traffic-swervin' popwreck. Up for grabs: one lime green Wet Seal tank top (medium) and a pair of size 7/8 Hydraulic jeans -- otherwise known as Louisiana swamp black tie! Here's hopin' she wore underwear!

Gather up your loose change. Bidding ends Tuesday night at 8:21 PM Eastern.

Danner

No thanks. Thats how her sister got preggers, by wearing Brit's unwasher shorts. That K-Fed super sperm strikes again.

anonymous

Dawn Day

Ewwww....Coodies!!!

Big Ol' Nobody

ok- so some sick m-effer is selling a womans clothes to another sick m-effer so he can jerk off on 'em- now that is some slick nerd style class! go techies! yeah internet!

FlBiker

Slug trails in the jeans no extra charge.

nataliec

TMZ HAS THIS THING REGARDING BRITNEY SPEARS...I FEEL BAD FOR HER WHEN TMZ HOUNDS HER LIKE SHE WAS SOME TYPE OF MURDERER. YOU GUYS SURROUND HER CAR WHEREVER SHE GOES AND THEN COMPLAIN LIKE BABIES WHEN SHE ACCIDENTLY RUNS YOU OVER...TMZ SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES, WHENEVER THIS WOMAN IS WITH HER CHILDREN , TMZ CREATES A DANGEROUS SITUATION FOR BRITNEY AND HER KIDS...IS HURTING ONE OF THESE KIDS THAT IMPORTANAT FOR YOU TO GET A PHOTO? IT SEEMS THAT TMZ DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER CHILDREN, JUST SO THESE SLITHERING WORMS CAN GET A PICTURE. ALL JUDGES IN LOS ANGELES SHOULD PUT RESTRAINING ORDERS FOR ALL PHOTGS AND DOGS (LIKE TMZ) TO STAY 100 FEET AWAY FROM THESE CELBRITIES. DID WE ALL FOEGET THE DEATH OF PRINCESS DIANA WAS CAUSED BY MEDIA DOGS, AND NOW WE HAVE TMZ PUTTING CELEBRITIES BABIES IN JEPORDY, AND ALL FOR THE ALMIGHTY BUCK......WILL SOMEONE DO A STORY ON HARVEY LEVINE AND SEE WHAT A JACKASS HE REALLY IS!

FlBiker

What are the odds the outfit smells like stale cigarettes, vodka, desperation and sperm?

TheLostGirl

Can you catch herpes from a T-Shirt? ;)

brainless britt

VB.. Diana was killed by the the man driving her. He was drunk.
If this chick would lay low and stop her erratic behavior...most paps would
go away. Don't have any sympathy for a narcissistic poor excuse of a mother.

Nutage

Sell us some more of those pictures!

Nutage.com

Fly on the Wall

Any clothes worn by BritSmear should be immediately condemned by the health department and burned to prevent the spread of infection and unspeakable diseases.

clairejessica33@aol.com

fly me threw the windshield smash my head on the pavement beat me and rape me and leave me for dead when i went to the government who had the power to give me mercy they said god dont love you dont you wish you were dead on that pavement now how you going to die

clairejessica33@aol.com

i hit pavement at 70mph and all you guys do is knock a child for being seduced by americas government now let me tell you something
when i hit pavement at that high rate of speed and suffered being paralized and having a husband duane ely beat me and tell everyone i was not hurt when i was getting a devorice from him before the accident.....
well jesus
all the beatings from william marino he beat three children and me and the government gave him a business called strips ah tease he still runs it today he broke into my home beat me raped me and left me for dead the police put him in jail then his mother called me and said she would kill me talk about fear in the evil united states lets talk about that ok i hurt so bad from all of my past abuse

the lost

Hm, so she wore a Wet Seal top and Hydraulic jeans which are on the very low end of the market spectrum. Then she carries around a Versace handbag and drives a white Mercedes. Inconsistant much? The deal with the clothes. I'm not convinced they are the same ones. I can't see the lace at the bottom of the tank top in any of her pics. The one on eBay has lace. There's a stain (BIG surprise) on the right side of the top, just under the neckline. If that's not on the eBay top it's not the same exact one. Sure they might have washed it and rightfully so, but a stain's a stain. Also the green looks "off" but that could just be the lighting. How in the world did they aquire this anyway or do we want to know?

FlBiker

Her pantys have more DNA than an average crime scene.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments