« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

David Beckham

Flashes His Panties

12/10/2007 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Soccer stud David Beckham opens wide and shows off his pearly whites, in the latest ad for Emporio Armani Underwear.

1210_beckham-1
Can you say stocking stuffer?!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Jack

WHATS THE DEAL WITH SMARTY PANTS??? I DIDNT CALL HER AN IDIOT LAST NIGHT......

just wondering

.....just got bk....looked thru the board....I agree the same two..the other day they were " me and duh...today " they " have spent close to 3 hrs going on abt it....ur name just showed up on the Recent Comments site to the right...so I'm sure they will be here any minute....we'll fin another place ltr tonite....plse...just IGNORE next time...busy making a fool of themselves without any help!!!!.....gotta run out again. gotta run out for a short time...lets just ignore them ...

Jack

I DO A GOOD JOB TELLING THEM OFF!!!!!!!!! DONT WORRY I WILL PLAY NICE.....GOTTA GO FOR A BIT TOO.......SEE YA LATER

Kelli

just got home, have only a minute. i see your name to. you guys no who my man is right? lets try their if we can chat later. l, u called me a name last nite, or was it an imposter?lol

Kelli

L, dont respond to bashers, it only fuels there fire. I just read all todays comments.WOW< we have fans. lol

Jack

SO I NOTICED...........LOVE THE POST BY JADE.............IN HER SHORT NOVEL SAID I WAS AN IDIOT THAT COULDNT PUT 2 SENTENCES TOGETHER AND ALL MY POSTS SHOULD BE REMOVED................LMFAO OH AND BY THE WAY SHE IS A TRAUMA NURSE............WITH HER MENTALITY HOPE SHOULD DOESNT HAVE ANY KIDDIES!!!!!

Jack

OOOPS......I MEANT SHE...NOT SHOULD!!!! WOW I JUST PULLED A BRIT!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

THERE IS A FEW IMPOSTERS OUT THE PAST COUPLE DAYS....SMARTY.....I DID CALL SOME GUY AN IDIOT..........BUT I KNOW IT WASNT YOU.............I SAW YOU TALKING TO J.......SO I GUESS I HAVE AN EVIL TWIN OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kelli

Gettin here is exhausting. WTF is going on. It's been brutal on Brits site since Sat.. I agree, e-mail would be easier but thats impossible. Just like to chat sometimes about stuff that has nothing to do with "my world". It's fun to laugh but not if people are going to attack me. I guess we ought to lay low for a while. We all know our towns and your state L. If you want to comment to me about Brit, maybe you should use those names, vice versa.Do you know who my guy is? That would be so much faster because its on the front page. j, you worried me yesterday. Hope your good. I saw you were getting really going yesterday and read some stuff you were saying to others.

Jack

YEAH K..............I HEAR YOU.............WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ICE STORM......NO WORK TODAY........JUST TRYING TO KILL TIME........AND I GET ATTACKED!!! I STILL FOUGHT BACK A LITTLE...........BUT NOW I AM JUST TIRED OF THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE.

Kelli

L, dont argue back. It only makes it worse. I know you've apologized. Look in "whats hot "and you should be able to figure out where i'm trying to go. J and L, lets go there to chat and brit to post our comments, maybe this will die down if they see us not talking there. I feel famous. lol Saw the live feed from New York. Looked nasty. Hope you get to stay home tomorrow again.

Jack

K...........I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE!!! I TRIED POSTING THERE AND FOR SOME REASON ITS NOT GOING THROUGH..........IF YOU DONT SEE ME FOR AWHILE CHECK BACK HERE................MAYBE THE STORM IS SCREWING UP THE SITE.

mick

i just trew up in me mouth

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15