Hurricane Paris Strikes Miami Boutique

12/10/2007 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite clear skies, Miami was hit with a whirlwind storm in the form of shopping powerhouse Paris Hilton. Run for cover, betches!

Clad in a leopard print dress, TMZ has learned the ex-con/heiress dropped $20K in about 30 minutes at Miami's Atrium boutique in South Beach. TMZ spies tell us Paris picked up over ten dresses, six pairs of jeans, 30 tops -- but no underwear. Before charging up the trinkets, we're told P tried on a total of zero point zero items. Must be nice!

Who needs fitting rooms when everything comes in your size -- spoiled!

Laura

I really don't care what she spends her money on, however, she seems so self absorbed! I thought she was going to do good for mankind once she was out of the slammer? I work with disadvantaged children day in and day out...... I have children who wear hand me downs all the time. It is very sad. I am not sure where this 'ole world is heading.

Mary T.

Are you jealous, HARVEY???????????????

just me

Excerpt from 'Paris Hilton Shopping Secrets Revealed'

BEVERLY HILLS - Paris Hilton, one of the most feared and respected shoppers in the Hollywood-Beverly Hills corridor, is not always shopping for herself when she and her posse swoop down on Decades or Marni or The Gucci Store.

Hilton spends twenty-five to thirty hours a week, on average, buying clothes, shoes, jewelry, clutches, and accessories; but, says her former accountant Paris Niccodopoulis, she is more often than not picking out items for other people.

More here:

JustSayin

BUY A FREAKIN HAIRBRUSH!!!

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris Haters Eat Dumn Flakes For Breakfast.

800 Pound Gorilla

Catsy2

To LuvUParis...

Of, for heaven's sake -- not the jealousy card, again?

I am sorry that you feel so threatened because people have so very little respect for Paris. Does it really bother you so much that many others have higher standards than you? Hilton is hardly the American Dream -- more like the American nightmare. Try getting a little education, and you just might achieve American Dream, yourself. I have, and there is nothing about Hilton that invokes jealousy from me -- only disrespect.

mySTRONGopinion

Now that sounds like fun.

Herpy-pAris Hilton

Money has no value for her and they have no value for me ( big deal!?). But she has Herpes and I do NOT!

Bill

There doesn’t seem to be anything about Paris that is special. She has no education, no talent, little integrity, no real interest in charitable works, no global awareness, no career, nothing of any substance. She only appeals to those who appear to be naïve or shallow themselves. I feel sorry for her fans although I don’t think there are many.

hurrikahne9

paris is a waste of space but those shoes are pretty sweet

Wes

What is surprising about Paris Hilton and her narcissistic personality is that she actually believes she works. Her “work” consists of cashing in on sleazy tabloid fame by leasing her name to a few manufacturers. Although they produce clothing she doesn’t design and perfume she doesn’t create, she gives people the impression that she does. At first, I thought the nickname, “Parisite,” was a little unfair. I know now that it fits her to a T.

The assurances she made to the general public many months ago about doing much more for charity were just a ruse to keep her in the public eye, and to get people to buy this merchandise. She is the ultimate phony.

Sharona

Yes it's the jealousy thing....what else can it be? If what she is not breaking the law then it's no one's business how she spends her money. She has the right, as we all do, to buy what we want if we have the money....so get over it....and you get a life!

WHAT?

I finally have happiness and contentment. It wasn't found in possessions.

WHAT?

Rich and not famous is the BEST way to live!

just me

I don't understand why Paris Hilton gets so much media coverage. Why is she so special?