Hurricane Paris Strikes Miami Boutique

12/10/2007 7:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite clear skies, Miami was hit with a whirlwind storm in the form of shopping powerhouse Paris Hilton. Run for cover, betches!

Clad in a leopard print dress, TMZ has learned the ex-con/heiress dropped $20K in about 30 minutes at Miami's Atrium boutique in South Beach. TMZ spies tell us Paris picked up over ten dresses, six pairs of jeans, 30 tops -- but no underwear. Before charging up the trinkets, we're told P tried on a total of zero point zero items. Must be nice!

Who needs fitting rooms when everything comes in your size -- spoiled!

Geore

Regardless of you opinion of her talent, which like all things is relative. Maybe Jay could offer some salsa lessons, coach her in breathing so she can sing like a tenor, or direct her in his latest film. Sadly I think not as unlike Paris Jay has given up aready and is reduced to posting merd on the internet. A reflection of themself some might say.

Geore

Oh !!! I forgot t ask Jay in what did you graduate wth a degree ?

Jay

And for Derek, I did graduate from an Ivy leauge school, unlike Paris.

Jay

Paris is one NASTY WALKING STD, God only knows how many people She has layed with coast to coast (not to mention world wide). I hope Her family has enough money to find a cure for Her if She is HIV +?

Before & After

One word: haha.

AND_LV

What in general for a disorder ?!

Geore

Yale bulldog

Woof Woof,

maybe you could be Paris's dog.

sam

To me - HILTONS charge TOOOOOOOOO MUCH ! Profits are going for this !!

Catsy2

To LuvUParis...#25

This is what I meant by getting an education. Perhaps you should re-read my comment. Denial such as yours can only come from denial and/or a lack of education. I did not comment about her shopping sprees. Actuallly, very few people care...it's just another silly article. And I do have a wonderful life.

Ritzit

Hairdo'is pretty...You're sooo'missy, Qwent Stefi alsorte

Anon

WES...#24

Great comment! And very true!

Ritzit

Hairdo is pretty, your sooo'missy, Qwent Stefi alsort...

Ritzit

Hairdo is pretty, your sooo'ämissy, Qwent Stefi alsort...

Anon

To Spurs -- great comments.

Derek is really "out there." Not surpising since most of Hilton's limited fan base are a bit strange.

Spurs

#59 Spur - Yes I am an idiot, a fool that embraces the absurd without a care in the world. Tell me spur what are you so proud to be ?

Posted at 2:36AM on Dec 11th 2007 by Derek

Well, maybe if you did care, the world wouldn't be so filled with losers like Parisite and idiots like you. As for what I am proud to be, it would take to long to list, but I will say that I am proud to be a Canadian, and I am proud to say that, with the exception of Parisite and you and those like you and her, I really do like our neighbors to the south, at least most of them, and before you say it, yes, I have been to many cities in the States, as I used to be in the Navy and did a lot of traveling. San Diego was our sister city, so we used to stop there twice on every trip, first and last stop. I always enjoyed my visits, Unforetunately, I sometimes ran into morons like you and your idol, Parisite, and yes, we have our village idiots up here too, but we deal.