Nerd Alert -- Celebs Are Cuckoo for Computers!

12/10/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The place to be in New York this weekend wasn't Butter or Marquee or Tenjune -- it was the brand new Apple store on West 14th Street. For the love of Jobs!

The new Mac emporium opened Friday night, and celeb shoppers snatching up the latest iPod toys included TMZ fan Whoopi Goldberg, "Sex and the City" hunk Jason Lewis, fan-favorite Mary J. Blige, "CSI" hottie Melina Kanakaredes and Oliver Platt.

Fresh copping a plea in her DUI case, Vivica A. Fox was also geeking out in NY, spotted leaving a Dell store in midtown -- though she wasn't too talkative. And for once, we spotted Ice-T and his usually spanktacular wife Coco, not talking about her booty.

Sparticus

dumb it down then they will come!

Sparticus

I want to be different from every one else . I want people to notice me. My music is not enough. I must be loved and accepted. I felt this way trough out child hood. People said I was special with a special voice, but I feel vacant so I must be wanted. I must be different . I need your attention people. See me !love me ! want me! For I am different!

patty

I wonder if Whoopi Goldberg looks in mirrors? apparently not..that hair style she has is plain discusting..Between those stupid glasses she wear on her nostrils and the nappy hair style, I pray she was shopping at the new department store for a stylish sack to per over her head...

Don't think she adds much to the View..Think she is O'Donnel in a less loud, overbearing body..Watch her eyes when she is annoyed or doesn't agree with one of the panel members..I think she treats them in a condescending manner.

I will give her one thing..I love, love her acting

julie

god ,i'm so sick of having to look at whoopie goldberg - she hurts my eyes

Lucy

apparently not

Logo Designers

celebs love computers - i see 'em at best buy all the time