Oil in the Family

12/10/2007 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

On Sunday, 49-year-old Tilton and 67-year-old Gray turned up at the Newbridge Silverware Museum of Style in Ireland, still looking like two Southern belles.
Charlene Tilton and Linda Gray
Charlene currently hosts an online web show on something called outlicioustv.com, while Linda has been touring the UK with a theater production of "Terms of Endearment."

COMMENTS

roughdaddy

talk about preservation!! very nice for a 67year old gilf !!!!

stan

Did you see the Dallas Reunion a few years ago? Charlene was still acting like she was a sex pot. It was pathetic. She acted like a fool.

Jill Conway

Wow - one of them aged beautifully and the other one looks like...

LucyFan

OMG!! Charlene interviewing herself on OutliciousTV.com is hillarious and creepy at the same time.

Flapjacj

I can't wait till all you haters get old......

Heather

WOW. I was almost afraid to click on this pic for fear of what they would look like. I was impressed! I think they both look good & everyone is right...Linda looks MUCH better than Charline. Boy I miss Dallas. Remember how it came on right after Dukes of Hazzard on Friday nights. Those where the days.

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Dude white people age horribly!!!!!

Riot Nrrrd™

Team Linda ftw!!!!!!1

Blondes never age well. Go to any Glamourcon convention (with lots of ex-Playboy Playmates, Penthouse Pets, et al.) and you'll see for yourself. They're like Roy Batty in "Blade Runner" - they look great when they're young, and they burn "so very very brightly", but the looks go soon thereafter. Compare them to Black Don't Crack - I mean, c'mon, Lena Horne, Diahann Carroll anyone?!? Still stunning into their 70's, can you say the same for any blonde?

Linda Gray on the other hand looks absolutely amazing! She may be hiding turkey giblets neck underneath, but daaaaaamn, I'd still hit it. You can just tell from her heyday picture that she had the right genes for longevity in beauty. My ex-fiancée was like that - even at age 45 if she had her back to you you'd never guess she was a day over 25 (5'8" 112-117, size 0 - ladies, can I get a witness?).

lilkatie79

I wrote to the Dancing with the Stars producers to urge them to consider Linda Gray for their older woman slot. She looks great and I think she could pull off dancing really well.

beware of big dark HERPE caves

Linda looks wonderful!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Charlene looks WAAAAAAAAAAY OLDER than Linda!!!!

Jason W

Linda Gray looks incredible. What a beautiful and sexy woman. Joan Van Ark should call her up for some pointers on how to age gracefully!!!

Liz Garcia

Linda looks fabulous.

solomeeeo

Gray looks younger than Tilton LOL, ROFL!

Riot5000

CHARLENE TILTON
I always wanted to F**k her.
Damn, she looks 85

Susan

Is it me or does Charlene look like Sally Struthers a bit?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments