B-Listers Ba-rock With Obama

12/11/2007 8:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs Oprah when you've got Kumar? Senator Barack Obama got a lift from 6000 raucous supporters -- including the Goo Goo Dolls, lady lover Nick Cannon and actor Kal Penn -- during a Monday night campaign stop at L.A.'s Gibson Amphitheater. Rock and roll!

Across town at Social nightclub, Hillary Clinton threw a more understated get together where...well, let's just say there was no problem finding a parking spot. *crickets*

We're not sayin' a thing.

firewomanredmoose

Obammy just said the other day in a soundbyte that "they will not work in * MY* whitehouse"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I most certainly have a problen with what he said and the way he said it.. I do not know who he was referring to , But I did see that on nightly news.......AND THAT'S ANOTHER REASON I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. IT'S THE TAXPAYERS' WHITEHOUSE AND NO ONE ELSES'. i do not trust him. or OOPsrah for that matter.

protcrip

Has nothing to do with race,has alot to do with trust,can you really trust someone who's name sounds alot like Osoma,or does'nt anyone remember 911!! The guy is blowing a lot of smoke up the americans ass,because you know dam well if he got into office he would'nt be able to change anything! He has no experience!Becides does america really want a president who's family roots are not from america? Dose'nt make sence to me,might as well be giveing the country away to a foriener.

Z

Senator Clinton is a woman who allows her husband to cheat on her & take advantage of her. Her marriage is a disgrace and the family values she represents is shameful. Hillary and Bill are terrible examples of matrimony. She has set a bad example for her daughter and for woman. Lay down and take it - let a man cheat, lie and devalue you - especially if you’re going to get something out of it. I would never want my daughter accepting abuse from a man for personal gain. Why does this matter in terms of her presidential run? Because young girls and women are supporting Hillary because she’s an alleged strong woman. “Strong female role model” would not be words associated with the average woman who allows her husband to penetrate anything with legs. I am not impressed by a woman who feels that is the only was she can achieve her dreams. That tactic is weak and disgraceful from anyone, regardless of gender who claims to be a LEADER.

Karan

How can he possibly think he can handle the White House without DOPE-RAH

kt

Anyone but Hillary!
She's an evil control freak.

kt

Oprah is an extremely intelligent woman.
And she knows Hillary very well.... that's why she's supporting Obama. She knows Billary is dangerous.

Miss Behave

Cankles is in freefall.

tony

personally i think hilary is better, oprahs only supporting him because she wants a black president

Miss Behave

The TMZ isn't big enough for Fire Crotch AND Spiderweb Crotch.

Miss Behave

Hillbilly has a library's worth of FBI files, which just might include....YOURS.

Whatever

Obama sucks and is relies on people like Oprah to help him get into the Whitehouse. Ain't happening, Oprah is just some big bitch with a big ass and money and must have too much time on her hands! Hey Obama and Oprah, take your fake southern accents and find another "thang" to spend your time on.

Miss Behave

...and I would think that any high-profile person in either D.C. or HOLLYWOOD would be quite nervous in Hillbilly having all those FBI files.

If I lived in the TMZ I know that I'd seriously be concerned about that fact, should she get into office ABOVE the FBI.

Miss Behave

OMG have you heard Hillary's fake southern accent? She was even doing a fake southern BLACK accent.

old lady

if you watched when oprah had obama on her show and on her big weekend-looks like she has a really big crush on him, also I am sure she couldn't handle another woman being more important than her. at least hillary knows more about our government than what goes on in peoples bedrooms.

kracker

Who are the Dixie Chicks endorsing?I'd like to know so i can vote against them!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments