Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

duh

I know "me." I think fly has gotten into Brit's meth supply.. Though I would have to disagree with you - Brit is clearly far more intelligent and likeable than fly.

ME

LMAO Duh! - you are soooooo right!!

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

Keep the Brit comments coming _ I must leave as I have a very important bid to turn in. I will be back shortly though.

JR & Lillie Keep them under control - Harv would want that.

See you at the live feed.

Natasha

she's high, or she have a mental problem, but i think she was high.

Nic

After watching that - she looked high; seriously the way her face was all breaking out, he wig wasn't on right, her manners and look - It almost looked like she was on some sort of hallucingenic - the way she was dressed, she looked like she should be on the corner of Hollywood/Vine - AND the paps - I understand its a job but geez, they are a bunch of lemmings! If she runs her car into a wall, the paps will run thier cars into the same wall!

just wondering

..lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....good luck with ur bid...I'm out for a tad too!!!...up to u L !!!!!!!!! lol

ME

149 - a bit of both

Jack

SORRY J .............I HAVE TO GET SOME WORK DONE HERE SO I AM OUT BY 5.......SO ON THAT NOTE LET THE HATERS BEGIN POSTING AND I WILL CATCH YOU LATER!!!!

ME

LMAO - duh! I do believe they are scared of us - all ran away LOL!

AlwaysHungry

I think the thing that prevents me from being sorry for her is not only do they follow her but darn it many times they are conveniently at the place before she gets there.

NE

Britney does not look dazed. She looks overwhelmed by the Paparazzi! This life she has is crazy......Shame on the photographers for invading her space.

duh

Yes "me." Haha. Or maybe fly = "Lillie" = "JD"...

AlwaysHungry

She is nuts if she thinks those people taking pictures of her are her friends. Really can pictures of her even go for a lot anymore? I would think the market is saturated with pictures of her and Starbucks. Maybe that is why she does the wigs and flashing and stealing to stay relevant but wouldn't it be more satisfying to be relevant for actually doing something - performing, volunteering, mothering

ME

Duh - good point! you're probably right!! Ego is big enough to have 3 names LOL!

Big Ol' Nobody

WOW! ladies...this would have to be the FIRST and ONLY time that a hoard of men compliments a beautiful woman in public and tells her that she's beautiful! i'm waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy more familiar with the bitch/whore treatment!