Brit Stars in "Dazed and Confused"

12/11/2007 10:32 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pepto-pink wigged out Britney Spears was in a world of her own last night -- looking totally out of it as she drove all around L.A. with her paparazzi entourage.

Driving with no destination, Brit appeared lost as she pulled into the parking lot behind the Hustler store in West Hollywood, telling the paps "I'm scared." She's not the only one.

After flashing her goodies to the snappers, Brit started to walk into the store -- but banged a U-turn after the paps refused to calm down.

just me

Goodness! I think the real oddballs are those here who think "driving with no destination" is an odd thing to do. That's cruisin' folks. Old folks do it on Saturday and Sunday afternoons... young folks do it on Friday nights and Saturday. Considering all the songs written about cruisin' it is not an odd thing to do... songs like GROOVIN' (on a Sunday afternoon), I GET AROUND, THE LITTLE OLD LADY FROM PASADENA, MUSTANG SALLY, FUN, FUN, FUN (til her daddy takes the T-Bird away), NO PARTICULAR PLACE TO GO (ridin' along in my automobile) and such. And cruisin' does not seem an odd thing to do in light of the fact that cruising the strip inspired the movie American Graffiti. Britney likes driving with NO PARTICULAR PLACE TO GO, "driving with no destination" in mind. So what? I think if there are people here who cannot look back with fond memories to times when they burned a tank of gas cruisin' with "no particular place to go," they are the oddballs.

DIANE T

This is too sad. Are there any legal ppls out there who know if an adult's parents can have her evaluated, and treated (if needed), against her will?

Oueen Bee

tHE GIRL IS A NUT!!!! She needs to go away and give it up.

THEMOMMA

SO, IS BEING A PAPPARAZZI ONE OF THOSE JOBS AMERICANS WON'T DO ????????????? BECAUSE ALL I HEAR THEM SPEAKING IS SPANISH !!!!!!!!! I SAY SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ICE AND GET THEM SENT BACK TO WHEREEVER THEY CAME FROM ILLEGALLY .................... OH WAIT , WE DON'T ENFORCE THE LAWS OF THIS LAND ....... I FORGOT , BUT I CAN STILL DREAM.......

just wondering

..DianneT....I THINK someone posted at one time on her somewhere ...that u have to be in imminent danger to urself or others....and she hasn't met that criteria .....YET..

Kelli

I felt sick this morning when I saw this video. Wheres her family?

just wondering

...I know...she is like a deer in headlights....

Kelli

ru feeling better? I woke up today and couldn't remember talkin last nite! Dont do that to often. lol

just wondering

lol....have old fashioned cold now...annoying...almost as much as though 2 kids who keep stalking US!!...very odd...I'm ignoring them from now on!!..going to get my butt in gear nw..that time of day!!! lol...c y ltr...

just wondering

..ps...we all have fun like that!!! lol...u were funny bigtime!! lol...poor L couldn't keep up with finding us..and those little pukes kept following! lol

Kelli

ok, if they're here later, I'll see ya where we were last. Gotta let L know though.

just wondering

..oh geez...where was that??lol...hmmm gotta think abt that..ok....

Party 'till you die!

W.....T..........F!!!!!!!! I bet if someone were brave enough to give her a hug, they could hear the ocean in her ears!

just wondering

...I'm going to post now where I think u mean!! lol...

Jusst saying

She's clearly on her way out................. bye-bye Brit