Britney Deposed!!!

12/11/2007 10:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears will finally take the oath and have her deposition taken -- and it's happening tomorrow at 10 AM.

Sources say Britney will roll to the Los Angeles offices of K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan. Her legal team, which includes Anne Kiley and Tara Scott, will be there to raise objections -- and expect lots of them.

Those sources say the depo could last several days. Kaplan has been trying to get Brit under oath for nearly a year and he'll be asking a range of questions relating to child custody and, we believe, spousal support.

TMZ will present live streaming video of Brit's arrival beginning at 9:00 AM PT.

Stay tuned ...

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

I gotta give her credit she has more balls than most people.

Comments are wild.

Good to hear them

Harv makes his living off of them.

Email them to me,

At the address below../

And be entered in the FLy t - shirt blow out

Monica

TMZ: Britney Deposed is a false headline- it should be Britney TO BE Deposed. And who effin cares anymore?

just wondering

..I know....FIBiker is good...just saying though K....it's that time of nite and my noggin is wakin up!!! lol

Kelli

Hi Diane T, I agree but dont like typing that much. Thought it though. lol

FlBiker

#60 jr

Call it what you want. You can put sprinkles on a turd, it doesn't make it a birthday cake.

Kelli

Now FIB, I'm defending you so just go along with me, say your sorry and you get j's point. lol

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

Tell me what can happen -

Lose the kids would be the worst? It would kill most of us but do you think it would Brit?
I think she would be more pissed cause it makes her look bad - what else could happen?

Please comment like the wind over the sahara

Harv watch for sand in your eyes.

6666666666666666666666666666

The Simple Facts

BS is a RETARD

Jack

WOW.............EVERYONE IS GETTING FIRED UP.......THINK I WILL TAKE A WALK TO STARBUCKS..............MIGHT BE A LATE NIGHT..........YEAH K I AGREE.....TACO BELL IS NOT FIGURE FRIENDLY!!!..........BUT BRIT DOESNT SEEM TO CARE!!!!

just wondering

..#66,67,68 lol !!!!!!!!!!!!....Dianne T...thanks for typing it...I think she wore a nice grey suit last time she was in crt...I don't know how she is going to handle a 10 am " call time" though !! lol

The Simple Facts

Deposed? How about DISPOSED???? that piece of trailer trash belongs in the garbage

FlBiker

#69 free speech

Or " cognitively impaired" if you will.

;)

Sherry

My gawd, enough of this idiot. She does not deserve her kids, KFed does not deserve them. Someone of sane mind and body should be raising her kids.

DIANE T

Hi Kelli and jr,

I forgot to add the biggest thing: USE A DRIVER TO GET THERE!!!!

just wondering

..FIBiker ...lol...good boy...I'm trying sooooooo hard not to use hahahhaha...apparently it has annoyed many!!!....