Heidi Actually Embarrasses Spencer

12/11/2007 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shameless though he is, there may only be one thing in the world that can embarrass Spencer Pratt, and TMZ witnessed it last night.

Blasting a track from her meagerly-anticipated debut CD from her car outside of Koi, Heidi Montag did a very, very, loose Mariah Carey impression and failed miserably -- as Spencer could only watch in what can only be described as horror. "The Hills" are not alive with the sound of Heidi's soprano!

No word on whether her insistence on wailing at the wedding contributed to the event's cancellation.

Seattlelite

Holy Moley, it's amazing how some people have no idea how stupid they make themselves look.

Lanie

Damn! She's a skank. I don't watch the FAKE ASS Hills show, but have seen her and her ugly ass boyfriend on these websites.

She's lip synching there to her own song? Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and that song sounds like it was made in a $10/hour studio.

HORRID!

But back to her lip synching.. Why? I guess her overprocessed, overproduced studio "sound" is much better than her natural voice.....which is SCARY!!!

Seriously

Heidi, do that trick again......you know....the one where you open your mouth and your face disappears! It is SOOO funny when you do that trick!

Miss South Carolina

How sad. It's like watching someone drown.

What are you that Stupid?

What an ignorant biotch and Spencer is a tool.

sanityrules

Laaaaaadies and Gentlemen - introducing the next Britney Spears (not because of her singing/performing ability, but because of her addiction to attention!!).

Jennifa O Jenny

Wow. She looks like such a media whore in that clip. But it didn't appear to me that Spencer had a problem with it at all.

Naples

I didn't think Spencer looked embarrased. Where did that come from??? Actually, I used to be a Spencer hater. But now I just feel kind of sorry for him. He's really just immature and unsophisticated and doen't know any better. I think he just sees this as a way to make his way in the world. At least he's diligent at trying. You can't fault a guy for trying.

cochino

actually its more like she embarasses all of mankind

Disturbed

So the wedding is off, but they are still together 2 days later out partying...... I see.....

heather

Wow. I thought it was impossible, but I actually felt bad for Spencer! Did you see his face? haha Priceless! Heidi is such an attention whore and no one even likes her. She's so dumb.

japs

hater...
she can sing and that song was hot...
quit talking crap.. look at her and look at cha..
she got goals and ya try to tell us that if ya was drunk in the club and they
play this song ya wouln't be jumping.. or dancing... BS...

jessiedee

Okay, if this girl wants to "play" at being famous, then she needs to hire a stylist, and stop doing her own hair and makeup - EEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

ont

Oh my gawd... those JAZZ hands.

aqualung