Heidi Actually Embarrasses Spencer

12/11/2007 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shameless though he is, there may only be one thing in the world that can embarrass Spencer Pratt, and TMZ witnessed it last night.

Blasting a track from her meagerly-anticipated debut CD from her car outside of Koi, Heidi Montag did a very, very, loose Mariah Carey impression and failed miserably -- as Spencer could only watch in what can only be described as horror. "The Hills" are not alive with the sound of Heidi's soprano!

No word on whether her insistence on wailing at the wedding contributed to the event's cancellation.

gimme a break!

*********AN OPEN LETTER TO HEIDI MONTAG********

Dear Heidi,
If you are reading this, Which I am sure that you are, as you strike me as the type of person who searches TMZ daily to see if you made it, Please stop. Just stop. I don’t want to alarm you and I know that this may come as a shock to you but you have absolutely not talent…at all. Take a deep breath, I know that may have stung a little. I know you probably think you have the potential to become a super star but Just because your gold digging/15 minute of fame looking boyfriend tells you that, does not make it true. He is just using you so he can be on a hit tv show and score with semi attractive but mostly trashy girls. You had a better chance of being a star if you hadn’t screwed over your best friend, I mean look at Audrina..she’s totally hot now and everyone loves her….that could have been you.
I beg of you…….STOP SINGING, especially in public and if for some reason you just cant fight the urge then please, please, PLEASE put your effing hands down….you are not effing Mariah carrey. Jazz hands are not hot…ever.
Thanks,
I hate you,
Team Lauren forever,
me

Nastybasket

I'm SOOOOOOOOO embarrassed for her. That was the single most ridiculous display.

When I look at her I cower down with fear that she may devour me with that MONSTOUS jaw-mouth.

Spencer is so fluffy - like a pet - like a monchichi.

too sad

# 48,

nice!! all true
and
i would think , how most people feel.

and to the photogs ,
just stop
and tmz,
please NO more coverage of these 2 fools.

i bet she read it as you posted it !

hahahaa.

TALIA

I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE THEM !!!! I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND LIKE SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

wow. I cringed while watching this because I was so embarrassed for her. Who in their right mind gave her a singing deal???

Vanessa

bahahahahaha someone teach this reject how to dance please!

AlwaysHungry

I can't believe the amount of attention the people from this fake show get

Rachel

i've never seen someone who loves the paparazzi so much.
attention-craving skank.

tara

Oh....that was so sad

Andrea

Why does she even have people photographing her? What did she do that was so great? Go get a real job and stop pretending you are a singer or celebrity!

Matthew

omg, what an f'n publicity whore

Blocking Idiots

I wanna make a CD. I suck. So does she.

What took so long

......Just when I thought this loser could sink no lower....

jafo

Gack!!

Did anyone actually watch the *whole video*?!?

q.t