Paging Dr. Noah Drake

12/11/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting much less makeup, the 58-year-old singer/soap star resurfaced in Malibu on Monday -- looking like a working class dog! Criss Angel, is that you?!

0221_media_removed-1
After nearly 25 years, Rick returned to "General Hospital," where he plays the dual roles of Dr. Noah Drake and his look-alike, Eli Love.

COMMENTS

Crystal Daniels

Rick Springfield has been back since 03. My sister took me to his concert with her and i met his son Liam (hottty) lol but he's been touring for a couple years now, my sister just went to a concert he had a couple months back. So this is olllld news.

Steve

he looks much better now...and I love that his pits are sweaty

Standards are badly needed.

He has the body of a fit man in his twenties. Who still looks like a rock star at 58, for heaven's sake? He could be a really good guy, and that's what counts when all is said and done. I know that he's a good actor, and is very creative musically.

Disturbed

He's almost 60?!?!?!?!?!

He looks better in this picture that a lot of celeb 30 year old guys. WTF.

Julia

Springfield did fine then and things look good for him now, its beats unemployment!

DP

He is FANTASTIC in concert, I just saw him last week. He is a better entertainer and has more energy than most guys half his age.

DP

Oh - and his body looks amazing in person too. I was close enough to touch him (and did) during the concert, I have no complaints about him at 58!

Melissa

Ok, just for the record #9...it was #7 that said they'd do him...and why you gotta be so nasty about it...hate hate hate...blah blah blah....

Amy in KY

People age......
(((((((Yawn)))))))))
Do we need to be reminded of this day after day?

Lori

He's HOT. Have seen him in concert the last two years and his bod is killer for a 58 year old. Voice is strong and was great with the crowd. My lifelong love.... : )

Yevrah Enivel

He looks like a pole smoker

michelle

hey...does anyone else think rick springfield and criss angel look like they're related??
hhmmmm.

SE in TX

Rick is a wonderful man with a huge heart and going stronger than ever. He has a new cd out now and another one coming out in 2008. I've seen him 5 times this year in concert and attended two of his soundchecks. His fans are very important to him and he goes out of his way to make sure they are happy. He never turns down a picture or an autograph when asked. He has the energy of a twenty year old and hasn't shown any signs of slowing down anytime soon. Most men wish they looked half as good as him at his age and wished they had an ounce of his talent. As for whomever stated that all the "drinking" has taken a toll on his looks, GET A LIFE! Then man is only getting better with age. Rock on Rick and thanks for keeping it real all these years!!!

Shanny Duranny

What a beautiful man!!! He has aged quite nicely and only looks like he's in his 40's. I have loved him since "jesse's girl." Keep it up!!

Laurellmd

I saw Rick in concert two years ago without any freakin' makeup, and the dude is built! He was standing right in front of me, and has some slight wrinkles around the eyes and still looks absolutely AMAZING! If you ever saw him in concert, you would understand that he is in amazing shape, and isn't abusing any alcohol whatsoever! Each year, he has concerts booked from the beginning to the end of the year, and his stanima is incredible! Whoever posted this stupid picture of him making a face, and then claiming that he looks horrible is rediculous! I took pictures of him at the concert, and it's evident that he's had no plastic surgery. I'd like to see the physical condition of some of these people posting about how horrible Rick supposedly looks in comparison to his physique! Please! The man still has it in every sense, and is very talented. Go see a show before you criticize.