Paging Dr. Noah Drake

12/11/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting much less makeup, the 58-year-old singer/soap star resurfaced in Malibu on Monday -- looking like a working class dog! Criss Angel, is that you?!

0221_media_removed-1
After nearly 25 years, Rick returned to "General Hospital," where he plays the dual roles of Dr. Noah Drake and his look-alike, Eli Love.

COMMENTS

screwyou

16th!!

I think he looks great.

Laurellmd

By the way, Rick Springfield had this hairstyle well before Cris Angel did!

TheTruth

I went to the annual Make A Wish Foundation's Wine Tasting Event at the Santa Monica Barkar Hanger this past Spring with my fiance. I saw Rick Springfield walking the wine tasting aisles alone, people watching. He came up to me when my fiance went to get some food for us, and as soon as he saw my fiance returning with a plate of food, he did a double take and high tailed it in the other direction! For the rest of the night he circled and my fiance actually said HI to him because he was so obvious about it. And he's been married for over 20 years!

Sweetie Pie

He was gorgoeus Then:
Gorgoeus Now:
Only More Mature:
One Find MAN

Elaine

Rick looks great & sounds great, he always has! I really do hate commenting on his looks even though he looks great because it takes away from him being a serious musical genius!! Also for all of you negative jerks that posted, you wish that you could be 1/10 of what he is!!!

Laurellmd

#44, Angela, GET OVER YOURSELF! Just what did he say to you when he approached you, and why would he continue to "circle" your area all evening with your fiance standing right there?! Please! I would love to see a picture of you!

Gia

could tmz have picked a worse shot for the "now" pic? He actually looks great in person.

Giggles

You forgot the part about the domestic violence charge.

Tangie

Angela-Gag me with a spoon, will ya?

CB

Saw him in concert in Milwuakee Wisconsin about three years ago-even met him backstage. HE IS BEAUTIFUL STILL!!!!

Still fine!!

I think he still looks great! He has a weird look on his face, but if you check out his website http://www.rickspringfield.com/full/rsmain.html you can check out recent pictures. I think this one maybe caught him off gaurd. I also saw him in person this year at a concert and he is in great shape. Very energetic. Sounds great. I can't believe the man is nearly 60!

Sparticus

I still love that song!

Dagon

He looks awesome--have seen him many times in concert in the last few years and he has a bod that most 25 year olds would envy--this site just loves to find pics of celebs making weird faces and make snarky comments--leave it to Perez, TMZ--he does it better. And by the way...Harvey Levin was nothing to look at even when he was young, so suck it and go crawl up Paris and Britney's skirts where you belong...

ANNA

He looks like my Uncle Tommy!

hippiechic

Hey...still looking good if you ask me. 25 years ages all of us, but he's hanging in...