Paging Dr. Noah Drake

12/11/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting much less makeup, the 58-year-old singer/soap star resurfaced in Malibu on Monday -- looking like a working class dog! Criss Angel, is that you?!

0221_media_removed-1
After nearly 25 years, Rick returned to "General Hospital," where he plays the dual roles of Dr. Noah Drake and his look-alike, Eli Love.

COMMENTS

Elaine

Rick looks great & sounds great, he always has! I really hate to comment on his looks even though he looks great because it takes away from him being a serious musical genius!!

Deni

What a sexy beast!

I've seen him in person recently and he is hot as ever. Yummy!

Speaking of beasts, wonder where the dog is that should be attached to that leash he's holding?

Tammy

That is not a good picture of him at all. I saw him a month ago in concert he looks like he's under 40 - not 58! FOR REAL!l! His body is CUT! and he moves like a teenager!

Krista

OMG!!! I could so deal with this being what 58 looks like. He looks even better than the earlier photo. If a man looks this SEXY at 58, let's wish that we all will be so fortunate?

karos

The dude's probably swallowing some coffee, as far as the expression goes. Man, he looks HOT. Dig those pecs. Yeah baby, he's aged just fine.

admirer

I think he looks great. Ok - so he looks like he's scowling at the photographer, who probably surprised him en route taking a photo- but he looks healthy, trim and really great for 58! More importantly, the man is sitll talented - just heard his new Christmas With You cd and it is non-rocking but very pleasing. Cover song (written by Rick) is dedicated to the troops and proceeds to American Gold Star Mothers. I really admire him.. Video is on aol and vh1 - check it out. Less makeup and still looking good in '07 - good for your Rick Springfield.

Rick Fan Forever

To #4 - why would you say years of drinking???? Rick is not an alcoholic. I've seen him in concert over a dozen times since 2000 and have met him on several occasions. For 58 years old - he looks incredible. Not many people can age well but in my opinion, he sure can. He has his days that he doesn't look great, like when the papparazzi take a shot of him unexpectedly - but tell me, do you all look great all the time? I think not. Rick is a fantastic singer, performer and person in general. He has the biggest heart there is for people, especially children. He will always be number one in my book, no matter what age or how he looks.

bosoxfan

he still looks good

Me!

We love you Rick!!!!!!!!!

Lenora

mechanicman

Rick and some of his band members hung out in the cafe waiting for a flight out.that i was a waiter for them.nicest guys youd ever want to meet.they had done a show at a local venue and were exhausted and were ready to just get home.had sweet corn and pancakes for breakfast.

knowadrake

Dang, you know you made it when you are on TMZ! So not the best pick of Rick, but does look like he was a bit startled. The man still HAS it--in droves! He rocks out better now than he did in his hey day. What a truly beautiful man--inside and out!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

i'd run my fingas through that bedhead - yep

Mike Gracy

I enjoy taking dips in the hot tub with him - and when Gomer joins us? All I can say is 'boom boom - out go the lights!'

BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL

tom

Hey he still looks pretty great to me!

non-fan

To the 2d commenter who said "look what the cat dragged in"...

well, that "working class dog" can slip this kitty his milk bone anytime he wants. He's STILL a tasty morsel after all these years :)