Paging Dr. Noah Drake

12/11/2007 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting much less makeup, the 58-year-old singer/soap star resurfaced in Malibu on Monday -- looking like a working class dog! Criss Angel, is that you?!

0221_media_removed-1
After nearly 25 years, Rick returned to "General Hospital," where he plays the dual roles of Dr. Noah Drake and his look-alike, Eli Love.

COMMENTS

kerrybabyxx

He looks younger because he has had a face lift.He was pictured on awful plastic surgery .com the website that features face jobs.His skin was too tight,and his eyes were more almond shaped.Get a close up shot.

stillhot4rick

Mmmm, since we're all admitting it, I'd do Rick, too !!! This is one fantastic man, heart and soul !! Just like fine wine, he's gettin' better with age !! Can't wait for the new CD in '08. Keep on gettin' it Rick !!! We adore you !!!

heaven

I saw Rick in concert a year ago and he looked fantastic, he is in good shape and boy can he rock! no kiddin!

ladycascdia

To poster #60 calling themself oh please...

is that the best you can do in slamming Rick? dredging up some ole b.s. like that? why don't you investigate further and you'll see that that story was blown waaaay out of proportion. What couple hasn't had a scrap in their relationship. Rick is NOT a wife abuser, I don't care what those papers said. Besides, no charges were filed and both he and his wife issued a statement saying they are HAPPILY married and plan to raise their children together...and guess what 7 years later, they are STILL together. which proves their love is still strong. You're probably just jealous cuz you don't have anyone.

Amy

I live near Rick and have run into Rick and his wife Barbara numerous times. They are an extremely nice couple and Rick has never been anything but gracious. I was a huge fan back in the 80's and continue to be a fan today. I have never heard anyone that has met him say anything negative about him. As for the domestic abuse allegation (charges were dropped) - from what I've heard it was a fight that got out of hand (he threw a pickle jar, or something like that) and she called the police. That aside, I have never heard anything about Rick being "wife-beater" or a violent person. After all of the good things that he's done over the years (benefit concerts, etc. ) I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. We're always too quick to judge. As far as looks go, he still looks great - he is almost 60! In concert he still rocks like he did back in the days - keep rockin' Rick - your fans love and support you!

ladycascdia

Rick's nearly 60...but so what? He can still thrash a guitar within an inch of its life...AND that dude still has women getting into catfights over him...as I can see right here in the comment section!

Nancy

Geez, now I'll have to quit my job and start watching GH again! He's too good to waste time on DVRing it!

Nancy

58 shmifty eight...I'd throw that Dog a bone anytime!

seeforyourself

Rick Springfield is scheduled to be on Live with Regis and Kelly tomorrow, so everyone should just check it out and see for yourself!

Stacy

You know what, he may be 58 (eek!) but he's in better shape than most men 10 years younger! I'd DO HIM! Or, should I say, I'd let him DO ME--over and over again!! Ha ha ha!

He's hot...big time...damn straight sexy!

: )~~~~~

Pam

Resurfaced? In Malibu? Yeah, TMZ, you're on it.

Ridiculous

At age 58, Rick is hotter NOW than he was in the 80s!!! Anyone who has seen him in concert within the past few years and seen him up close can attest to the fact that he has aged remarkably well without aid of Botox. I'd do him, too! ;)

monique

NOBODY compares to Rick !!! He is a great guy, great musician, great song writer, and then some.

jilly

Rick is sure hot now.. And he's got the warmest heart that I've ever seen. :)

lets just plug some links here
rickspringfield.com
rickmerch.com

RICK ROCKS MY WORLD :)

Tee

I used to make comments about his looks changing with age. I recently met the man and let me tell you he looks a lot better in person. He is a very handsome man. Let me ask you "haters" a question. Do any of you look like you have aged?