Dustin Hoffmann Thwarts a Robbery!

12/12/2007 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A hold up at a New Jersey Dunkin' Donuts was quickly derailed when the crook got clocked in the head with a tin cup -- by Dustin Hoffmann!

Ok, not that Dustin Hoffman. This guy spells his name with two ns. And he's a quick-thinkin', goatee-sportin' cashier who simply wanted to "look good" on the security video. For the love of YouTube!

"What was going through my mind at that point was that the security tape is either going to show me run away and hide in the office or whack this guy in the head, so I just grabbed the cup and clocked that guy pretty hard," the twenty-something aspiring musician told The Bergen Record.

Meanwhile, we found the real Rain Man signing autographs and sending a shout out to the troops in Iraq last night at Ago.

Logo Designers

dustin hoffman is the man even if its not THAT dustin hoffman

DustinsMugs-a-Whackin'

Hey everyone, That youtube comment was a joke. The Record did the same thing they claim I did... do something for the wrong reason. I wasn't even going to make any vids for it but now everyones really T-in me off crackin on me for something that alot of other people wouldnt do, so now I feel obligated. A thief didn't punk me off and niether will America. So check out my vids on youtube bout this. Thanks to everyone who does support me and may the porcelain bewith you.
Dustin HoffmanN (2 N's, big diffrence)

DustinsMugs-a-Whackin'

P.S. Im sending out a crate of mugs to IRAQ so we can end this thing soon.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

FIRST!

CARSON DAILY IS A TOOL

gullibleminions

what??? he saw Brit steal more lighters???

littlemiss

The soldiers in Iraq need all the supports right now.

Me

Gimme a break

Holy Crap!!! I just bought a coffee from this guy on my way home from work last night. I had no idea. This place is a mile from my house. That place is always packed, I'm surprised that no one was in there when it happened. (I'm glad I picked last night to go & not Sunday night..LOL)

2 1/2 Volts

Hit him with a coffee cup, Hit him with a coffee cup, yeah coffee cup, coffee cup, Hit him with a coffee cup!

Uh huh

Attn: 561
THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE SPEAKING:

YOU ARE FIRST THEREFORE YOU ARE COOL AND THEREFORE YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!

BUT...INSTEAD OF COOL YOU ARE THEREFORE A TOOL AND DON'T DESERVE TO WIN THE INTERNET BUT YOU ARE FIRST THEREFORE IN YOUR OWN MIND YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE COOL! HEY WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT!!

NOW GO BACK TO YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND FANTASIZE HOW COOL YOU ARE FOR BEING NUMBER ONE!!!!11111ONE!111!!!

The Simple Facts

Me thinks Robber-Boy picked da wrong place. Alot of people are now boycotting Dunkin' Donuts, to protest Roachel Ray as a spokesperson. Less sales = less loot

JBJG24

BET THAT GUY WHO TRIED TO ROB THE PLACE NEVER WANTS ANOTHER DOUGHNUT FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! WONDER WHAT WAS HIS FAVORITE DOUGHNUT WAS?

Jose Colon

Dustin Hoffman, Dunkin donuts employee, is an american hero, Dustin Hoffman for president. This guy deserves the best in life. I vote for Dustin Hoffman of Dunkin doughnuts!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Mr. DUSTIN HOFFMAN a TRUE American Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1