Janice -- The Curb is My Runway

12/12/2007 9:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who's going to let a little thing like the elements or the street confine a true supermodel-crazy from being fabulous? Not Janice Dickinson.

She alighted at Butter the other night, and, even though it was freezing, just had to doff her coat before entering the club. She then played it like a princess, commanding some guy to cough up money for the flower man, and the doorman to "let everybody in."

Well, they did let Janice in.

Dawn Day

If she would just shut her pie hole....!!!

Michael Richards

I'm the horniest guy in the world and this woman does NOTHING for me...

roughdaddy

almost likeable that chick,,,if she didnt make herself a human toilet for every guy who had a bit of fame back in her days,,,and she have no shame about it...id hate to be her son...

DARK MEAT ONLY

Well I now know that BUTTER allows old white B's to enter their club to constrast with the young one's with fake Id's. I guess the chronologicalism is out the window for old white B's anyway.

wa wa waa

What if somebody farted on those flowers before she sniffed em.

2 1/2 Volts

Janice, Kimmora, New York and Sister Patterson should all be sent to Guantanomo Bay for some waterboarding!

Giggles

You can help make her go away by not reporting on her every little move.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

That is one nasty ex-model. I dont know who that tramp thinks she is.
Stay home, take your geritol and leave us alone you skank.

kim suck

turkey neck WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emj

This old hag needs to move it along..........Her time has come and gone already. Shut your pie hole and go away. You are hardly relevant anymore. I bet my 13 yr old dogs a-hole has less wrinkles then your botoxed up face. Tyra Banks will always look better then your ugly ass. Just where do you get off ? Go talk to Howard Stern some more. He seems to fed you huge ego ! You both deserve each other.......

anthonysdreamgirl**

I love this crazy bitch! ;-) She makes me laugh.

hell with them all

What a waste of money, millions go to these girls who have what as much talent as my toe. Come on you can see the same if not better looking with the same talent (WALKING in Clothes)just around the corner and I do not mean the red light section.

Bea

World's first supermodel my a$$! supermodels revolutionize & change the industry in some way, using their looks, talent or brains , or all 3! all janice ever contributed is how not to eat several days at a time, how to make an utter fool of herself, how to become a slut, and how to snort coke as quiclky as possible right before a runway show.

Lori

Several words come to mind when looking at Janice.......obnoxios, trash, arrogant, unintelegent, botox, loud, rude, unclassy and my personal favorite.......whore bag! She is a complete train wreck an embarrassment to herself. Her poor children.

nataliec