Jessica Alba is Preggers!

12/12/2007 10:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No wonder Jessica Alba's been trying to elude the cameras so aggressively lately - she's been hiding some big news, it seems.

People magazine reports this morning that Jess is pregnant, and longtime boytoy Cash Warren is the dad, according to her rep, Brad Cafarelli. The couple are expecting their joy-bundle in late spring, early summer next year. They met back in 2004 on the set of "The Fantastic Four."

They were spotted at a Lakers game kissing last Sunday, and shopping for mattresses last Saturday. Cash, meanwhile, is smiling. No more PA jobs for Mr. Alba!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Leela

I am a huge fan of Jessica Alba, have been since Dark Angel but what is wrong with these young women? Don't they know how to use birth control? Jessica you are too young to be thinking about having babies yet and your career is redhot right now, why are you willing to ruin your great figure and tie yourself down with kids, you have plenty of time for that later. Enjoy the spotlight, enjoy your youth. Well too late now.

what you talkin' 'bout mrs. garrett?

lafillecoquette, I didn't say your argument had no merit because I disagreed with you, which clearly I do. I said it had no merit because the argument you made could apply to ANY relationship, whether it be a wedded or unwedded one. Think about it. You say that people don't need 2 get married 2 be in a long-term committed relationship. Well what if a woman was in a very long term relationship(unmarried) and relied on a man to do all the basic things like pay bills and handle a checkbook. If he left her, wouldn't she be in the very exact same situation? The example you used doesn't only apply to marriage, so like I said, it's invalid. Marriage would not be the cause of such an outcome, being with a person long term and solely relying on them would. Granted, it does happen to women who have been married, but it doesn't solely apply to a married woman. So just because I happened to disagree with you with an opinion that is clearly not popular, doesn't make me close-minded, it just means I have a mind of my own.

dark_angel

now i know why she is hiding her face because he looks pretty scary i wonder what he would look like if i shot his balls...

Pisces81

Does anyone get married first?

kittykat2

aww congrats to her i'm due with my second baby in april

Angie

Jessica Alba's pregnant? Wow! There goes someone's wet-dream *rotflmao!*
Oh well. Sorry guys, and good luck to the both of them.

Parsephoni

"Ew" was really my first thought here. Just...ew. People and their breeding. I am SO sick of babies in the pop news X_X

ALLIE

Who cares if she's not married. The woman is 26 years old not 16. I think she's old enough to do whatever she wants without someone stupid comments about keeping her legs closed. I'm sure your not keeping yours closed.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15