Jessica Alba is Preggers!

12/12/2007 10:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No wonder Jessica Alba's been trying to elude the cameras so aggressively lately - she's been hiding some big news, it seems.

People magazine reports this morning that Jess is pregnant, and longtime boytoy Cash Warren is the dad, according to her rep, Brad Cafarelli. The couple are expecting their joy-bundle in late spring, early summer next year. They met back in 2004 on the set of "The Fantastic Four."

They were spotted at a Lakers game kissing last Sunday, and shopping for mattresses last Saturday. Cash, meanwhile, is smiling. No more PA jobs for Mr. Alba!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Ok I admit it.........I am Jessica's baby daddy!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

HOW IS CASH WARREN GOING TO SUPPORT THIS BABY?

HIS NAME MAY BE CASH, BUT DOES HE HAVE ANY? HE DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONE TIME SHE DOESN'T TAKE HER BIRTH CONTROL PILL.

STUPID GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

paola- read some of the other comments before you open your mouth. Since you would like to be such a judgemental freak, I will do the same- I feel bad for people like you who won't open their eyes that what a "celebrity" does is of no business to you. How do you know she was "knocked up" and that it wasn't planned. You don't so sit down before you put your foot in your mouth even more.

vernie

Yawn. He'a a nobody and she has no talent. This crap will be plastered all over People, etc.

John`ene

Out of Wedlock, Please...Did you forget about Angelina and Brad oh thats right she's an Ambassador of Good Will so its okay, and hmmm didn't The Great Tom Cruise and Katie get Married after thier child was born, once again your people should be ashamed, you people must be perfect and remember KARMA...could be your daughter next! Good Luck to the Happy Couple and just to clarify... for "SHECANDOBETTER", having a girl has nothing to do with how the baby will look, dumb comments make you appear ignorant!

Jessy

i think this is exciting!!...she is so adorable and even though there was reported rumors saying they weren't getting along too well....WELLL!!! lol this just proves that apparently things are going welL!!! awww i'm so excited! congradulations Jess!!

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Seems like the thing to do in Hollywood when you are in your early 20's, unmarried, and only sort of successful. Unfortunately for the kid, these two will probably split up by the time it's 2.

egriffin

I personally prefer people to be in wedlock before having kids but then again, I've seen unions done in that way and they still fall apart because the two people aren't on the same page. While that is my view, I will not judge these two because the same Bible that is used to condemn them is also the same one that commands us not to judge.

While I definitely think marriage is best to have children in, it isn't a bulletproof vest! You have to work at it everyday. If the man and the woman really want the marriage to work, then they have to work. Marriage isn't going to solve your problems. If anything, it can create problems if (again) the two people aren't on the same page or not even reading the same book!

I agree that these two should be married. However, they should choose when its time, not because they are having a kid. I've seen marriages formed because of that before they were ready and they went to hell soon afterwards. Jess and her man have actually been together for some time from what I understand so they stand a chance to be together and make it work. My own parents had me IN WEDLOCK and ended up divorced under 7 years so I know firsthand being married is no guarantee (though I do agree its the best situation to raise kids).

Sorry to lecture guys. Just saying my peace.

his fav brunette

she is sooooooo beautiful! i bet they will have a really cute baby!!!!!

egriffin

DottieDame, I like your view on it. You are stating it without slamming the subject at hand. Kudos to you!

whatevs

so i guess this is why they got back together!

ME

Alba makes all the money so Cash can be the stay at home daddy while she works. I hope they don't get married because I don't see it lasting.

Lynn

16. Oh that is just great, Jessica had the smallest and tightest tw*t in hollywood, after having a big ole baby shoved through it, its going to look like Whoopie Goldbergs face. Bummer, another once in a lifetime thing blown.

Posted at 9:32AM on Dec 12th 2007 by JUSTATHOT

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey, JUSTATHOT....next time you have a "thought".....let it go, precious....just let it go!!

lindsey

To:
Y- young
U-underage
C-clueless
K-kkk
You have a serious mental problem saying what you said about black babies! I am white and i think that was uncalled for but i guess since all your sibblings are from the KKK you were raised that way. Well you need to stop taking that crack and go to rehab because your bed is empty at the rehab! Go back please and don't come out till you read the bible! :::::::" Do not judge"! " Be kind to one another"! We are all considered brothers and sisters in the eyes of the lord! Shame on you. you are a lost lost soul!

ME

They got back together because she was pregnant???? Not a very good sign this relationship will last.