Shaken, Not Stirred

12/12/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 71-year-old Swiss beauty resurfaced at an awards show in Paris on Sunday, looking fantastic!
Ursula Andress
As the first Bond girl, Ursula established the standard to which all others have been held. Halle Berry paid tribute to Ursula in the 2002 Bond film "Die Another Day."

In 1980, Ursula had a son with Harry Hamlin -- her "Clash of the Titans" co-star.

COMMENTS

ncgirl

She looked great back then, not too skinny or big! I like the swimsuit too. She looks great for her age... people, she is 71. 71 year olds DO have wrinkles. I hope I'll look that good at 71.

omofmom

okay MORIA,

I have two words...

1. F***K
2. You

did your Koochie hear that?

by the way. When I do get old, you will still be an A$$ you can't out grow that.

Beauty Editor

She looks AMAZING!

Beauty Editor

Foxy lady!

Julie G.

She looks great for her age. I am glad to know she is doing well and alive kick!

Standards are badly needed.

Their son is blessed with that gene pool, too. Check out these photos, which take him from birth to Sept. 2007. He's a looker.

Donna

EEK GADS!!!!!

Anuschka

When she smiles she cracks everyones heart - we Swiss people are very proud of her!

Paulie

um.. yeah, Harry Hamlin and Ursula Andress had a relationship, no marriage. And she's 16 years older than him. I'm actually old enough to remember this... And thank you for posting that web address "Dimitri Hamlin is hot"... because I had no idea what the kid looked like today and all I have to say is WOW!!!!!! (wiping drool off chin) And clearly Mama Andress will have no issue with him dating an older broad like me LOL She looks great too!

Dyna ™

Damn, she had a kid at 46? Hamlin was just 26 then. Maybe the relationship, but why the kid?? Too damn tired at 46 for a screaming baby. She still looks good for 71, all except the mouth.

elaygee

Ursula was the "it" girl of the 60's and still looks beautiful. She was a sexy women with brains, most enjoyable.

ReneeNW

Refreshingly (mostly) natural. Kudos to her.

Lulu

How sad.... beauty fades.

Lulu

If I were a star and grew into old age, I think I would stay out of the limelight. I would want people to remember me the way I look in my prime.
Yes, her son with Harry Hamlin is gorgeous.

leni

She looks good for her age. No she is no longer a bombshell but the woman is 71! My mother sure didn't look anything like that when she was 71 and I'm sure I won't.