Shaken, Not Stirred

12/12/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 71-year-old Swiss beauty resurfaced at an awards show in Paris on Sunday, looking fantastic!
Ursula Andress
As the first Bond girl, Ursula established the standard to which all others have been held. Halle Berry paid tribute to Ursula in the 2002 Bond film "Die Another Day."

In 1980, Ursula had a son with Harry Hamlin -- her "Clash of the Titans" co-star.

COMMENTS

roughdaddy

yea,,,gravity is no one's friend!!!!!!!!!! the looks will eventually fades...take notes ladies

xultar

Take a look @ the son she produced with Harry Hamlin...

DAYUM he's HOTT! http://beaniecat.blogspot.com/2007/11/harry-hamlins-son-dimitri-alexandre.html

Getreal

71 don't pump it up she looks old!!!!

Creeder

Good for her! She looks terrific!

maria

she looks like night from the living dead lol

BUZZKILL

I see a camel toe in that old photo!!! I Yeah!!! Looks tight!

kat

I think she looks very good! I have seen 71 year old women and very few look good.

She probably took good care of herself through the years. She could have tone down the eyeliner and dressed a little bit more elegantly, after all, she is in her seventies.

But...the best thing??? Who cares...she is living life to the fullest.........!

maggieliu

An absolute lady, but very good at her age. Hope she health. This reminds me all the bond girls ever, who do you think is the best? A friend told me there is a vote on tallmeet.

Rachet

She's beautiful! Good for her for not going the plastics route and aging gracefully!

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Life's a bitch and then you get old.......and then you die!

wisegirl

Thanks #22 for the link, but doesn't anyone else think the pictures are sort of creepy. It's like she's obsessed with her son. It reminds me of the movie "Lover Boy" with Kyra Sedgwick.

shir

She has not aged gracefully

lin

Wow......I would like to look as good as her when I reach 71!!!

Goes to show what a little money, and a lot of TLC care do
for a gal!

INKLING

Natural beauty-not synthetic superficial beauty-shines through every time.

randi

FOE THE DUMMY WHO COMMENTED ON HER "ELBOW WRINKILES"??? HE/SHE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEIR ELBOWS BE THE ONLY THING WRINKLED WHEN THEY ARE 71.......SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, AND NATURALLY SO......WE SHOULD ALL BE SO LOVELY WHEN WE'RE THAT AGE!! Randi