Sheen Has Holiday Spirit Comin' Out His Rear

12/12/2007 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While we all know that Charlie Sheen once loved the ho, ho, hos -- turns out he loves Christmas, too!

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
A festive Sheen and his fiancee, Brooke Mueller, transformed their Mulholland Estates mansion into the perfect winter wonderland. Santa can spot the Sheen residence from space!

roughdaddy

hey why not, what else hes got to do?

wasted days and wasted nights

Gives the stars a good excuse for wearing sunglasses at midnight. And good for Charlie-- light 'em if you got 'em.

carol

As long as he conserves the rest of the year I'm all for the decorations for the holidays. Merry Christmas. And Charlie and Jon, I love your TV show. The whole cast is great.

Jannie Baby

All right, Charlie! You beat out Snoopy for the Christmas light contest for shore!

BillyC

I dig it . My sister and I deck her house out every year . Its all part of the holiday seasons . Some of you all need to get off those high horses of yours and just enjoy it . We have a festival of lights here a parade of christmas light floats ect. it is really kewl to see. can check some of them out at cityofeastpeoria.com

Naples

I just started watching the reruns of two and a half men. I think he is absolutely a riot!!! I also watched his E! True Hollywood Story. Yeah, so what. So he comes with a past. Let he who be without sin cast the first stone.

FireEmAll

After Christmas will he again be telling us all to be ashamed of ourselves for global warming? Although, it still may be George Bush's fault, maybe he secretly installed all of the lights while Charlie was touring Darfur after feeding the homeless and marching to bring home our troops, that has to be exhausting stuff. Hipocrite.

Surferess

I heard he gets $350,000 per episode of 2 1/2 Men. He can afford it.

B.D

GOOOOOOOD FOOOOOR HIMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S THE SPIRT CHARLIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

I prefer colored lights.

Cheryl

GOOD FOR YOU & YOUR FIANCE!! you're a great actor...... Good Luck to you both!! I hope you finally found TRUE LOVE!!!!

John Doe

The electric company are sending him thank you cards and fruit vaskets as we speak

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4