The Truth

Behind Adrianne Curry's

New Rack

12/13/2007 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adrianne Curry loves showing off her bod -- she's posed for Playboy twice -- but the reasons behind her recent breast implants have nothing to do with vanity.

Adrianne Curry: Click to listen

Check out the interview she did with KROQ in Los Angeles to find out exactly why she got her boob job.

Kiara

I am commenting on the stupid and spiteful comment this b_______ made about Britany Spears. Britany is not my most favorite star but she didn't deserve the comments make by Ms. Shallow Hal. She truly is the meaning of the word c____t.

VB

gawd.......how sleezy........ 'cuse me while I go shower the pimp-my-wife filth off of me

K3VIN

windy

dats hott.

Sharona

Oh yeah and I beleive that!

Wtf

Who gives a rats hairy ass?!?!

amanda

I think it is great that she spoke out about why she truly got the implants. I never cared for her much, however after listening to her interview I am looking at her different. She is real. And she is not ashamed. Good for her!!!!

kim suck

who cares!! anyway Mike Brady must be spinning in his grave!!!!!!!!!!

who dat

She was on "loveline" last night. She is a BOOOOOOring Head Case. I can't imagine her being married to anyone.

Zzzzz......

Whatever she is cute, sexy and funny. She isn't going around acting like she is a scientist or something, give the girl a break. She may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but she isn't a drugged up slut like all the other Hollywood girls her age.

Angela

THIS IS OLD NEWS!!! SHES TALKED ABOUT THIS ON TV A WHILE AGO!!

Katherine

Okay so here are my responses to the above comments.

1) ---
2) way to be judgemental
3) -----
4) ---
5) ---
6) ---
7) believe it or not? i believe her
8) great comment, positive comments are better than negative, anonymous trashing
9) Mike Brady is a fictional character. The actor that played him was a caring and non-judgemental man so I don't think Adrianne's boob job would offend Robert Reed.
10) I would have to disagree with that. She is a nice young woman, not a whore.
11) Well she is married so..
12) and which agency are you signed up with????

roughdaddy

shes not that interesting for me to click on that link...just do another pictorial in playboy and lets see those babies!!!!!!!!

roughdaddy

hahaha #16,,,katie=will be eating and exchanging gifts with the bradys on the 25 of december!!!!!

Hypnotiq

Adrianne Curry's breasts??!! Let's talk about ANN Curry's breasts for a minute here! You know, Ann "Can't Talk Worth S**t" Curry. Host of NBC's "Today".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments