Alba: Mommy's First Baby Bump & Shopping Spree

12/13/2007 1:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One day after confirming she's preggers, Jessica Alba was snapped showcasing her barely there baby bump, as she made her way to a West Hollywood gym on Wednesday. She's working out for two!

TMZ has also learned that earlier this week, the 26-year-old dark angel and her production assistant boyfriend turned luckiest man in America, Cash Warren, shopped at West Hollywood baby store to the stars, Petit Tresor. We're told Jess purchased a Mia Bossi diaper bag, Kissy Kissy maternity clothes and a bunch of white -- i.e. gender neutral -- onesies. In total, the happy couple spent over $1500 of Jessica's money.
Click to see Hollywood's Hottest moms!
Between Jessica, J.Lo, Halle and Xtina -- are any Hollywood hotties not pregnant?!

Chuck

Joe~

"preggers" has been said for oh..I don't know...50 years or so.

"Bump" is what women have when they are pregnant, but not super pregnant.

The intelligence of the TMZ posters blows me away sometimes.

kim

She better use her fleeting fame for all the free baby stuff she can because she has no career. what has she done in yrs? and after having baby her career in Hollywood will be finito for sure. They seem like nice enough kids so I do wish them the best.

Natalie

who says the things she bought are for her? well minus the maternity clothes cuz thats kinda obvious lol but shes said in many interviews she has a alot of friends with babies.. maybe the diaper bag and onsies were gifts :p

i still can't see the bump too lol i don't think shes showing yet.... i wonder if her rep didn't confirm the news yesterday, if people would still be calling this pic a "pregnancy pic" oyy...

poor girl's just lost her privacy, razzis will be all over her now :(

Chris Crocker

Great, another soccer mom in the making who thinks she and her child are more important than the world around her. Soon she'll have her stroller out at the mall, running over people's feet, giving people dirty looks b/c they are a mom and better than everyone and you better move out of the way b/c she's important.

I hate soccer moms.

A Little Disappointed

I like Jessica Alba, but WTF with all these Hollywood peeps having kids out of wedlock??!! Call me old school, but Xtina and JLo seem to be the only ones doing it the right way

MissCarlaPauline

WOW! Why all the hate and hostility? It's absolutely ugly. I wish the negative posters were happier with their lives.

BOEING 787

Wow that was a surprise, surprise of the year maybe?

LisaL

I really hope she's not working out too hard b/c from the look of her, she's not far into her pregnancy at all.
First trimester is so if-y in pregnancy that she could miscarry very easily.. specially if she's doing highly strenuous exercises.

I know I don't know her.... but... I dunno.. something about her is so stank and stuckup. I hope that she'll be a good mom, but..... something tells me she's not going to be....

OhReally!

L Dogg

i didn't think you could get pregnant when you're anorexic. who knew?

stephanie

Cool hat!!

Deja

Please tell me this is a RUMOUR ONLY.
I dont want her to get fat. She is perfect like she is!!
dont get fat, jess. please you're perfect!!

texasgal12

I'm so happy for her!!!

What is so sad though, is that I am a mother of 3. I have a great relationship with my boyfriend who is the father of my two daughters. I have a son with a former fiancee. We haven't been in a big hurry to get married.
So when people ask "Why aren't you marrie yet?"

My answer..."We have one of these celebrity relationships going on! It's the popular thing to do!!"

Veronyka Marquez

Jessica Alba is a wanna be mexican. Bitch probably does not speak spanish. Just because her father was an illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She uses the Mexican thing because it is an "IN" thing!!!!!

Veronyka Marquez