Big Ol' Camel Toe at Marc Jacobs' Xmas Party

12/13/2007 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Designer Marc Jacobs' Christmas party last night had one of the worst cases of camel toe TMZ's ever seen -- and it was on the designer himself!
Marc Jacobs & Amanda Lepore
While Jacobs was barely recognizable under his giant fur covered, Sharon Stone-inspired costume, NYC transsexual nightlife staple Amanda Lepore bared almost all in a Madonna meets Princess Leia slave girl ensemble. How either costume reflects the Christmas spirit we'll never know. Ho, ho, ho!

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Who is Amanda Lepore, and why is she allowed to be photographed? I puked a little in my mouth when I saw her picture.

windy

camel toes r sexy.

fathead

what the hell is wrong with these people?

oh well, i always knew he was a giant p****.

fathead

to the first comment: aMANda lepore is some crossdresser/transexual that, as tyra the preditor would say, "is so totally fierce". But really, aMANda lepore haunts me in my dreams. I have yet to figure out why shim has become this sensation. You see those people walking around my city all the time. its not chic. its just strange.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Your city sounds like a wonderful place Tiffany. Why on earth did they allow such a boring you to stay there is beyond me. If you can't get with the drag don't bring down the drag.

just me

Why does Amanda Lepore look so much like Joan Rivers after all of her plastic surgery? He/She/It is just NASTY.

MJM

This is an example of people with too much time on their hands. But then again those of us who write these entries should be included in that description too. As for my excuse, well it's snowing today and everything is clesed, so I am off from work. But yes, I have far too much time on my hands - at least today, i do.

Grace E.

Tha camel fur looks great on Marc Jocabs.

Pop Culture Junkie

Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

fathead

hey, in case you didn't know i have seen Miss Lepore at many clubs here and fashion events and must say that I have crossdressing friends who can pull off grace and femininity better than Amanda ever could!

enjoy Nebraska! maybe i should come visit sometime. heard yall have lots of cows there. maybe you can dress one of them up like a perdy girl, too!

fathead

and maybe i should amend my first comment... crossdressers in general are not strange. just the ones who think they look good when they are actually making a JOKE of themselves freak me out.

anonymous

eeeewwwwww...Amanda Lepore......

Joe C

That crossdressing/trannie freak thing should have been ground up for cat food a long time ago. What a waste of flesh and oxygen.

vikki

HELLS BELLS!!

kim

Oh my Lord I want some of whatever he took before deciding this was funny or whatever he thought it was? So stupid Im embarrassed for him and dont think I could ever buy anything made by him again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments