Dourdan Stars In "CSI: McDonalds"

12/13/2007 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anger-challenged Gary Dourdan took a break from punching out the paps and racking up traffic infractions to show off his new super-sized belly on Miami Beach yesterday.

Gee, we kinda liked him better skinny and drunk.

COMMENTS

seb

OMG, what the HELL HAPPENED? He was freakin HOT! Is his career over perhaps???? Sad to say this, but my quest to have a Boy2Man spanking session has just ended...Shap Up Man!

richards

sudden weight gain? did someone quit taking something?
remember old matthew perry when he quit pain pills?

boredatwork

That looks photshopped but I'm suuuuure yo TMZtards would NEVER stoop so low. Oh wait....of course would.

el polacko

the gut is not so bad, but that is one ugly dude .. whoever he is.

R.Zimmerman

Even his legs are fat. He was born to be a lard a$$.

Tracy

So he has a belly - so what! He definitely isn't fat. What is the matter with you people making comments about celebrity's bodies? No wonder why there is a major crisis with weight issues with children AND adults. If the media would not make this comments, I think it would help with the problem.

Rachet

Hot hot HOT. So SHUT UP, TMZ. Let's see what your sittin' in front of a computer all day bodies look like.

oh brother

like o my gossh! those are like the shortest arms like ever!

Cabo

you liked him skinny & drunk, TMZ?? Do you like drunk drivers, too? WTF are U talking about????

Bird

He looks just barely out of shape. It will take him two weeks of working out to get that under control. Leave the man alone already.

anonymous

This picture has totally been edited. Seriously, how could anyone not see it. TMZ is guilty of either doctoring it themselves, or posting something they had to have known wasn't authentic. It's so obvious. But then again, I guess it isn't like we read TMZ because we think they are credible. Its just entertainment.

Michelle

Sorry, but this guy may be a jerk, but he's not fat.

Karen Phillips

I think he looks great! I like men with meat on their bones!

Sarah

I LIKE IT!!!! yum

dana

my, my, my......he is a good looking man. i think he's sexy just the way he is. did you see him on csi last week, he looked about the same. i'm not complaining. i like a man that likes to eat, cause i sure like to cook. eff what tmz and hollywood says, i like him like that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments