Eva & Tony: Femme Fatale Is a Fraud

12/13/2007 6:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria and her basketballin' husband Tony Parker are firing back against scandalicious Internet reports which claim the NBA star has been putting the full court press on hot French model Alexandra Paressant. Not only do the Parkers believe that Alexandra's story is about as real as the New York Knicks playoff hopes, but they claim the model has pulled this kind of crap before. They are saying she a golddigger!
Eva, Tony
In a statement to TMZ, Eva's rep Liza Anderson, says "These allegations are completely, 100% false and untrue. All high profile couples fall victim to these sorts of things in the course of their relationships. It appears that this is not the first time this woman has used an athlete to gain public notoriety." Eva says, "Tony has been nothing short of the perfect husband." As for Tony, he says, "I love my wife. She's the best thing in my life, and I have never been happier."

Last year soccer star Ronaldinho, who Paressant had dated, sued her for alleging he partied before World Cup games. What's the French word for "indiscreet hussy"?

Random

awwww #42 sorry - you must've been cheated on or you have cheated and suffered for it eh? I didn't say I dated those people - only that they made their comments to me. I don know people in the industry - but everyone does - I was only sharing their point they made.

Most people can't accept people for who they are - I am one who can hence why I can have "a voice of reason" and only speak from experience not some mythical book of make believe which you must live in.

I never lower my expectations for sleaziness - this world is made up of sleaze but in reality - it is a man's world - very simple. If not, all of the women that are insecure and have no self worth would not be out there transforming their original selves to land a man. I've never had to do that - I only just be me and I have bragging rights on that because it's the one quality I am praised for by all that know me.

And what is wrong with being a sexual plaything with your man you are with? It's give and take in a relationship and if my guy asks me to put on a celtics apron and heels - I am game for his game. I always left my guy alone up until that point because that is "man time".....so his invitation was quite surprising.

But in the meantime #42....have a beer - I insist.

#41 - Yes, hence the nickname random - I am saying that if people were more open and accepting of one another - cheating would possibly not be an option. If you shun your mate's ideas - they just find someone who will fullfill that void - for men it is physical because they are made to feel inadequate or that something is wrong with them for their thoughts.

Too many people live in fear of sharing "that" side.

If you don't ask - you'll never know.

Bunny Rabbit

Very well said Kitty @ 5:45

hotrod

wow this model is a skanky lil HO to kiss and tell like that, what is she a blackmailer?? Does she need more money to pay for her obviously fake boobs? yah guys, these spoiled little trollops are really worth you making fools of yourselves over, and messing around on your wives with. quit thinking with your wienies!

Random

#43 - actually no I haven't settled - it isn't what I do. But I am with someone who loves me unconditionally and is fullfilling.

Men are intimidated by strong women and it seems that you and 42 may be. I was raised with 6 brothers and have a male attitude with things but all woman.

I don't mean to make it seem degrading and apologize. I am just trying to say that this is just how it goes in this world and you say there are thousands of men who don't cheat and are committed - I agree but there are a mass of those men that have their deviant side and no one ever knows. If you are not in the public eye - you'll never know.

I can understand the situations that are thrown on here and have an open mind without needing to bash because unless you are sleeping in the middle each night with these stars...........you don't know the whole story to why this happens.

The ones that respond bitter and negatively have obviously had this type of spurn at some point in their life.

Anyway - bash away!!!

jim

If i am tony i would be going after that model, you ever seen ugly eva without makeup!! And that bitch is pain in the ass!!

hotrod

Well meybe they have an open marriage and or are swingers, though I find that disgusting personally. Of course they're going to deny it, wouldn't be good for Eva's career if it comes out she and her husband are a couple of immoral sluts.

Sandy

Well.. I hear the clock ticking on this marriage. She will get tired of his crap eventually.

Sparticus

He looks like a frog.

AMBIEN SCHMAMBIEN

That girl is nasty, she has no hips what so ever. i guess who ever does her is into women with the body of a 12 yr old boy. eva may be petite, however she still has hips n ass, at least the form of a woman. dont even stress it, cus that girl doesnt even compare, and if he did cheat he is a retard, eva is too pretty for his fugly ass anyway..if not i would hope he would have better standards...WHO WANTS BOY BOD ANYWAY?? besides michael jackson

Fluffy P

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY MEN CHEAT ON THE ONE THEY SAY THEY LOVE. TO ALL THE MEN OUT THERE...IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR WOMAN, END THE RELATIONSHIP FIRST, THEN GO LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE PLEASE..........STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

confucius

viking19

apparently most of you are unhappy people and like to see other people unhappy,
mmmmmmmmmm a beautiful working actress, catch word actress, for some of you who
can't determine real life and tv and a great basketball player versus a
skany germ infested ho, i don't know, who would you believe?

Anne Onimus

Random, check out the 1955 housewife manual. It's right up your alley!

AMBIEN SCHMAMBIEN

DEAR ACCUSER OF CHEATING ALIGATIONS. NICE TRY, TRYING TO HIDE YOUR MAKULY CULKIN BODY UNDER THE GUISE OF OVERSIZED POORLY DONE BREAST IMPLANTS!! LOL! IF YOU GOT THEM LOPPED OFF DUE TO MEDICAL REASONS, THE GUYS WOULD STOP LOOKING, UNLESS YOUR A GUY INTO GALS WITH THE BODY AND SHAPE OF A 9 YR OLD BOY! WITH LONG HAIR OF COURSE.

Toria

Why should he have to deny it if it isn't true? He doesn't owe anybody an explanation except his wife and we can only assume he's already given her that. As long as they're happy, it's nobody's business what goes on between them in private. I once had a classmate claim I had sex with him on a railroad track (yes, a railroad track) when I was only 12 years old (for the record I stayed a virgin until I was 21). No matter how many times I denied it, the idiots who chose to believe his lies did. My teacher heard what he said and had him expelled. The funny part is after the guy was expelled from school, I
ran into him on the street and he apologized to me for his joke. He acted as if he didn't really expect people to believe him and seemed genuinely sorry for his actions. To this day I have no idea why he lied on me the way he did. My point is, there are malicious
people in this world who will lie on others for the fun of it. And only they know why. Once the damage is done, it's done. I don't believe Tony Parker was stupid enough to have sex with another woman only days days after his marriage and in the same hotel his wife was in. I believe this woman is a liar and only she knows what her game plan is. Maybe she just wants attention like my ex-classmate. Maybe she's just a lying bitch who likes to hurt other people. Who knows. If she is in fact lying, I hope they sue the crap out of her. That way she'll think twice about doing it to someone else. Or, maybe Eva will give her the beat down she deserves like I wish I had been able to give my former classmate!