Fame Whores Upstage Mr. Belding

12/13/2007 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Haskins, aka Mr. Belding, was unsuspectingly bombarded by jumping attention junkies the other night outside the Laugh Factory.

As Haskins tried to talk to TMZ about his father having a stroke and his own year-long sobriety (good job!), two guys couldn't stop yukking it up behind his back.

Damn, and you thought he had it rough with Zack Morris!

Wtf

Love Him! What a sweetheart. Let him be.

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

My ex teacher

Thanks Harv

pjblogger

That was rude of those guys. Dennis is a sweet gentleman. Just watched him playing the coach in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". Hilarious episode, I laughed 'til I cried. This gem of a show picks interesting guests in offbeat roles. Dennis, you were great. Merry Christmas and Peace in the New Year.

POO

sparkling wiggle

Bailey

Why people be disrespeckin my dads like that?!

Poor Kid

I love that guy, grew up watching him after school, glad to see he's doing well. That guy in the background though could use a dropkick for Christmas.

Perky

Oh my god people were talking on the street. The only people on the public streets that should be allowed to talk is lazy losers with cameras.

stacie

He is such a Great Guy.. that was very rude what those guys were doing.

Democrats are evil

That is the reason right there that people in general look at the black race as a bunch of low class, disrespectful, uneducated wastes of life. This guy was typical. The true definition of that N word that you won't allow me to say.

egriffin

I agree it was rude of those guys to do that but don't use this as a forum for your racist views! Rude is rude no matter the color. Typical negro behavior? Treat black people like animals? Hey, the 1800's called! They want you back!

...

i love him.. hes such a cute guy.. meaning he has such a warm heart.. never get to see people like that so often.. especially when they werre in the acting business.. i wish him the best of luck in everything he does.. and that he continues to stay sober

What a kind guy--too bad he didn't have a gun so he could have shot those jerkoffs!

Jenflr

My husband and I have been friends with Dennis for several years now and he is one of the friendliest and most down to earth celebrities you will ever meet.

Taliyah

Is that Ren and Ten (the rappin' Dalmations) from Brown Sugar in the background? HA!!!

Little Chyna "Girl"

He be on welfare ... he be too stupid to do anything for a living ... he be waiting on reparations.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments