Get a Few Hours of Adrianne

For $20

12/13/2007 1:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Super-sublebrity Adrianne Curry is going home to Joliet, Ill. for New Year's -- and she's inviting you to welcome her back! Curry will be hosting something called the "Backyard Tire Fire" to countdown the end of 2007. For $20 you can ring in the new year with her. Nothing lopsided about that!

New Years Eve Flyer
While most stars will be playing for pay in NYC, Miami or Vegas, Adrianne's going home to raise money to help her "second mom" pay some heavy medical bills. She'll be selling her Playboys and other pics as well -- who doesn't read Playboy for the charities?

And who says some professional partying can't do some good, too?

Tangie

No thank you.

beefcake

Who is this skank? How did she become a celebrity?

jessi

hmmmmmmmmm lav-ley

ll

So why is hlping her aunt a bad thing? You all need help!

ll

she helpin her auntie! you all are mean!

Cindy

Now this I can like. Shes raising money for charity, giving back to someone in need. Good for her.

jbv

Backyard Tire Fire is a band. Duh. There is actually GOOD music out there if you look beyond crap thats all over MTV.

Sounds like a good cause/good time to me.

knobbie

Id pay $25 if her and arsehole Brady jump on the freakin fire at midnight

Brian

Call an ahole, but I am staying far away from that place on New Years. She had her "Wedding party" at one of the bars I visit in Joliet and turned a great classy place into a freak show.

windy

i'll be there. NOT

lynn Spears

She can probably actually charge a little more and get it, if she brings her husband.

ReneeNW

Good for you, Adrianne. Nice to see her helping out her family. Charity should begin at home!

MJM

I think that this shows that behind every celeb - even the manufactured ones - there still is who you were before you were who you are now. I kind of like that she remembers this and that it still matters to her.

Adrienne

I like Adrianne not only because we have similar names, but also because she is a "real" person who tells it like it is, I really like people like that. I wonder where hubby Chris is going to be?

wasted days and wasted nights

I wish I could be the lucky TMZ reader to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Joliet for New Year's Eve. Good for her to mix with her fans and raise some funds for her aunt. And so what if she's a bit wacky; that just adds to the hotness of a hot chick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments