Hulk Wants to Pummel Rosie ... and Not in a Good Way

12/13/2007 4:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk, RosieHulk Hogan's got it out for Rosie O'Donnell. For the love of Elisabeth!

At today's press day for his new show "American Gladiators," Hulk was asked which celebrity he'd like to see a Gladiator pummel. His answer "Without a doubt Rosie O'Donnell. Somebody needs to shut that big mouth up." Class!

Sorry, brother. Our money's on Ro.

UPDATE:
O'Donnell has responded to Hogan's crass comments on her blog -- in classic Rosie prose -- calling him and his cronies "a gang of gross guys," adding that they are "a club almost old dumb white and on tv".

Roid Rage - click to launch

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Karen

AS USUAL TMZ HAS BROUGHT OUT THE MENTAL MIDGETS WITH SINGLE DIGIT IQ'S MUCH LIKE HULK HOGAN HIMSELF. ALBEIT HE HAS AN EXCUSE...SOMEONE PROBABLY BEAT IT OUT OF HIM.

ONE THAT HAS THE TRAIN WRECK LIFE HE DOES HAS NO BUSINESS CASTING ASPERSIONS ON ANYBODY ELSE.

ROSIE MAY NOT BE EYE CANDY, HOWEVER HER INTELLECT SURPASSES THE HULKSTER'S AND THOSE SO INCLINED TO MAKE DISPARAGING COMMENTS ABOUT HER.

MY APOLOGIES AS THE VERBIAGE USED MOST LIKELY WENT RIGHT OVER HEADS THAT HOUSE TINY LITTLE BRAINS. AND FOR ALL YOU "MEN" THAT HAVE A NEED TO BASH ROSIE, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT SMALL BRAINS AND THE DIRECT CORRELATION WITH OTHER PARTS OF THE ANATOMY! LOL

shempbat

Karen...Gargle my balls you icecube. This is NOT an important news story. It's about having a little fun. BET your single!!!!!

ronnie j

UH.. OK ROSIE THOUGHT 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ..SHE'S HAS LOST HER DAMN MIND.I CAN'T STAND THAT TWO TON TESSY .I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HULK HOGAN SIT ON HER FACE AND FART OFF 2 OF THOSE CHINS ..

shempbat

OMG!!!! If they did wrestle, Would she have to wear spandex??? OOOOOHHHH I"m DIEING!!!!!

Nick

Rosie O'Donnell will support Jesse Ventura for president. They both hate Hulk Hogan

David Peterson

Rosie is really gross. I totally agree with Hulk. Someone needs to knock the Chit out of Rosie once and for all. Rosie Sucks.
END OF STORY

Tonya

Hire me & I'll get the job done.!

Autoboxx

I would pay money to see somebody stomp her FAT CARPET MUNCHING arse in the ground. Then laugh about very forcibly..

Howard S friedman

I hate Rosie. I wish Hulk would take that fat assed little pig and shut her big mouth forever. If I never hear her irritating voice or face again it will be too soon for me. I would never watch any show she was on ever.

Kimberly Clark

It's not a fued. It's an attack. Hulk Hogan, a steroid monster, threatened to pummel a woman. In polite society, even Florida, it is considered rude to physically threaten to beat a woman. What did she ever do to him? Say that Bush lied about the war? Stop the presses. Even Bill O'Reilly admits to that. I thought Hogan, whose career is over, liked fat women. I guess he's mad because his fat wife left him.. He still has his fat daughter and the animals to abuse. I wish him all the pain he has brought on himself. All those steroids and he's afraid of a woman, simply because she isn't afraid to tell the truth. What a grotesque human, or some species, he is.

THE CRIDDLER

Hulk! Hulk!

hollywood hulk hogan!

Sam

@Tuti GZ - Rosie is not a woman, so it would be a fair fight.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23