K-Fed's Lawyer to Brit -- I'll Slap You Down B!

12/13/2007 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsKFed's lawyer is fed up with Britney Spears, and we're told he's going in deep -- for sanctions!

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ powerhouse lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan is furious that Britney was too sick to depo yesterday morning but not too sick to party in the evening. We're told plans are underway for Kaplan to ask Commissioner Scott Gordon in the custody case to bar Britney from asking for anything more than she already has under court order.

We're told this is the fourth time Britney has been a no-show for her depo. Sources say Kaplan feels that Britney should not be allowed to have her Twinkie and eat it too. In other words, she should not be allowed to go into court and ask to restore custody if she won't sit for a deposition to determine if she really is a fit parent.

Kaplan could ask for other penalties, including attorney's fees. He could also ask that Brit be held in contempt, but we're told he probably won't go there.

JackRussellMommy

Brit-Brit has the same Judge as OJ....LOL

LefsaFan

Gia!! Get effing lost you dumb slut. You are a major part of the cesspool who post here and have NEVER had anything but hate to offer. I hope you rot in hell along with your fellow subhumans who post hate here.

JackRussellMommy

Brit-Brit set herself up....she deserves whatever she gets.

Kelli

yep, im bet she is waking up right now gettin ready to go out right now. wig, or no wig?

JackRussellMommy

Gia's entitled to her comments just like you are PG....in fact, I kind of find you to be VERY distasteful! I KNOW your language is!

Steph

I'm gay.

Bradblowsgeorge

Hey number 48, number 45 don't need any mental help. But trust me there are others here that doooooooo! Like the one the article is written about, plus about 3 or 4 of these crazy whacked out capital letter writing nut jobs!

Steph

i'm gay too

sam

Wow Pope ...Go take your meds, you're acting a little irrational!!

Steph

YUP..ME TOO..I'M GAY.

JackRussellMommy

Yes...he surely is Gia.....

liz, fla

56. I think #51 is SERIOUSLY in need of mental therapy. What the hell is wrong with you, you psycho? My God...are you on crack, ranting and raving like that?

Posted at 8:00PM on Dec 13th 2007 by JackRussellMommy

nOT ME HONEY - YOU ARE THE FLY STUPID BITCH@!! I FEEL SORY FOR YOU !! yOU HAVE A KID - GO TAKE CARE OF IT INSTEAD OF BEING ON HERE!! SUCKING YOUR OWN EGO - THESE PEOPLE HATE YOU! JCK RUSSELL IS FLY!

Steph

Hey Tom, wanna be gay together?

Kelli

ok people gay or not we dont need to know.

JackRussellMommy

Yeah....what's UP with that wig, anyway?????? Why wear one at all and why pink?????