Lucky for Paris, There are Poles in Germany

12/13/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

America's ambassador of class Paris Hilton pulled on her best leather knee-highs last night -- and wowed a group of indifferent Germans with a playground monkey bars stripper show. She's a swinger!
Paris proved her luggage train was a waste of Berlin manpower -- showing the irrelevance of wearing a dress by pulling her knees up to her chest and flashing her underwear at eye level. Peek-a-boooooo!

Ick! Bin ein Berliner!

logan

just another member of the bottom feeder gang. may be the vice president, the president would have to be miss britney.

Dee

I remember her on Larry King and couldn't even quote a Bible verse. I can see how her spirituality is working for her.

Nicole

O.k.. but how funny is that first picture where the guys are not even looking her way! ~Classic~

"I want attention, look at my herpes ridden goods, I'll spread my legs.......Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why aren't the boys watching me?"

Get a clue Paris, your next gig is going to be as a Valtrex Poster Child!

FlBiker

Can those guys look any more LESS interested?

tracey

Attention Whore

realwomenrock

This is just sad! I wish they would print stories of what the Europians think of her! How about TMZ ? Can you get your hands on one of those stories?

MyTwoCents

there she goes again showing her t.wat and trying to get customers.

annoyed

This girl really is stupid. She has no clue that people are laughing at her. She is so used to having lots of money, being pampered, and getting what she wants, that she lives in her own world. She has become little more than a punchline. And the tabloids just keep right on taking her photo and printing stories, and she's probably eating it up. She's a joke and the joke is no longer even funny. Can someone please tell her, her 15 minutes are up?

What are you that Stupid?

What a loser.

Erika

shes such an attention whore

2cnpla

forty-first or so! The others seem so unimpressed by her antics. She moved on I'm sure.

CoolGirl2008

I like how everyone is ignoring her. She girls in the Red Light Districts are 10 times more pretty.

DEREK

This has got to be the most annoying b88ch of current day.... I wish her britney lindsey and the rest of that ilk would simply combust spontaneously.

Mallory

All you guys need to quit haten let her live her life however she wants. Theres other things to stress about.

Dawn Day

She is the Poster Child for the saying....

"Money is the root to all Evil"