Lucky for Paris, There are Poles in Germany

12/13/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

America's ambassador of class Paris Hilton pulled on her best leather knee-highs last night -- and wowed a group of indifferent Germans with a playground monkey bars stripper show. She's a swinger!
Paris proved her luggage train was a waste of Berlin manpower -- showing the irrelevance of wearing a dress by pulling her knees up to her chest and flashing her underwear at eye level. Peek-a-boooooo!

Ick! Bin ein Berliner!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

AMBIEN SCHMAMBIEN

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT SHE IS EVEN CLOSE TO PRETTY OR HOT. JUST BECAUSE US COMMON FOLK CANT GET ON TV OR BE IN MAGAZINES OR PAY LOTS OF MONEY TO HAVE OUR MAKEUP DONE, DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE ARE UGLY. IM PRETTY MUCH A REGULAR PERSON WHO GETS A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS EVERYDAY, SO I DONT FEEL LIKE SHE IS ANY BETTER THAN ME OR ANY OTHER "AVERAGE" PERSON. THIS NASTY HO SKANK , JUST PUTS HER COOCH ON DISPLAY, I DONT GET IT. I REALLY DONT. WHAT IS THERE TO ASPIRE TO, IF THIS IS WHO YOU LOOK UP TO

AMBIEN SCHMAMBIEN

IF YOU WANNA JUMP ON THE HERPIES TRAIN , JUST DO IT WITH HER HIGH PROFILED EX BFS.. SUCH AS AVRIL LAVIGNS HUBBY! OH AVRIL HOWS THE HERP

Vintage '51

She actually had underwear on?Naw, I don't believe it.

Karie

GO AWAY PARIS... AND TAKE YOUR LOSER FRIENDS WITH YOU...

marlon

i like her action!!

rockin' johnny

What a no-class lowlife!

Paris is a whore and a skank.

Shar

She's such a STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID NARCISIST. It's great to see how nobody cares. Maybe she'll wake up and figure it out. She's a "stripper" at heart, but she just doesn't have the body for it (too skinny). No azz and little boobs don't make for a "watchable" show. That's why the men aren't interested.

skat

They must have really good blow in Europe, coz thats the ONLY reason you'd humiliate yourself like that!
BTW, that is not a stripper pole and that is not a stripper move. More like an ab, lats and triceps workout.

Red

#62, no, please keep her with you. thanks. :)

AND_LV

Monkey Girl ....

MisanthropicGirl

Paisley40, I will not stand by and let you insult swiss cheese like that!

LOL.

me

Not 20% but 1 cent per can goes to charity.

I'm German national and have read in a local paper she said in an interview icebergs should be melted to help against Saharian drought. NO JOKE, she said so! I would have asked back if same should be done with floes. I bet she's dumb enough to say "yes".

Look at the pic..., she plays (?) monkey to get attention.

Schweinehund

Well, thought I'd oblige and provide you people with an answer to the rethorical question in post #56. So here's your language lesson for today:

How to say "Useless skank" in German -- It's "Nutzlose Schlampe" [nutz-lo-ze shlam-peh]

You're welcome.

cj21

SOOOOOOOOOO sad! I'm embarassed for her since she's too stupid to do it herself.

Jennifer (Anaheim)

South Park was right about her. She's a "STUPID SPOILED WHORE"!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8