Meagan's Good Wishes for Brit

12/13/2007 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

All Meagan Good wants for Christmas is for Britney Spears to be happy -- and not to have her "chi-chis" on display. She might get one, but probably not both.

The often-on-display actress was asked last night what she wants for the holidays. She thought about it for a sec before busting out with this: "I want everyone to be happy. Most of all, I want Britney Spears to be happy. I mean that genuinely because I love her and I think she's going to make a comeback."

She should just wish for world peace.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

FIRST!

CARSON DAILY IS A TOOL

Rocco and David

Awwww.. how sweet. *PUKE*

Who give a rat's @$$ what Meagan Good thinks - she a nobody.

BritneySpearsRules!!!!!!

Britney will make a comeback before there would be world peace because world peace isn't going to happen!!!!!!

AlwaysHungry

I say she new if she mentioned Britney Spears she would at least get her name in print

L Dogg

this attention-w hore should wish for a bra! b@tch!

Brutney

BRITNEY,

I WANT A REFUND FOR ALL THE CD'S , DVD'S AIR TIME I GAVE IT TO YOU BASED ON YOUR FALSE IMAGE!!! NOT WAIT! EVEN BETTER, KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOU AND OR 1 MILLION DOLLARS (NO, METH IS NO A FORM OF PAYMENT) IT CALLS PSYCOTINEY!

Psychoney is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or non-existent sense of objective reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats soooooooo you Brit Brit! PAYBAK IS A BITCH!

Cheryl

WHO IS MEAGAN? anyway, that is a very nice thing to say!

lesbo babe coming now

I have the the same wish as Meagan, birtney has suffered a lot, she should become happy again, and turn back to herself! God, please!!!

Jusst saying

and she is who??? never heard of her

Rocco and David

The only reason she is here is because she mentioned Britney -Meagan, you're a loser! bahahahah. TMZ, why waste good gossip space on this nobody?