Rosanna & Boy George: Desperately Seeking the '80s

12/13/2007 6:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Time, oh give them time! Rosanna Arquette (David and Patricia's 48-year-old sister) and Boy George, 46, were spotted reminiscing about the good ol' days at a fragrance launch party in London on Wednesday. Can't you just smell the desperation!
Rosanna and Boy George
While Rosanna may not be as big a star as she once was, George still continues to make headlines -- by allegedly falsely imprisoning a man!

On another note, it was announced today that Rosanna's "Desperately Seeking Susan" co-star, Madonna, would be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame next year. That's gotta hurt!

Brad

Whatever. George is a tortured genius. And they hardly look like they're desperate, but they could possibly be drunk.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Old Pecker Breath, still creepy after all these years!

LTS

I thought she was rumored to be "seeing" Paul McCartney? What on earth would he see in this not-so-hot mess? Oh wait, I know, "she's a really nice person" right?
pffffffttttt

me

Nothing to see here, coupla corpses.

I like zombies though, zombies is cool.

me

She just made the peace sign go back OUT of style again.

lesbo babe coming now

she is just becoming old, and her career is going down. who cares who is the winner but everybody remember who is the loser. all right?

Lynne

Rosanna Arquette has starred in several memorable movies had a song written about her (a classic), lived with Peter Gabriel and is now dating Sir Paul McCartney. She's had and is having a damn good life.

Maryme

Oh, Paul. Jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Apparently, he's still depressed. Rosanna Arquette?? A bit shop worn, too. He can;t be that desperate. Doubt she'll give up her on-screen sexploits to retire to the farm.

notamainstreamidiotcommentator

F*** the big sister angle! They'd be NOTHING without her! They both have no talent and are riding her coat tails. I'm sick of reading the comments of barely matured sperm by-products. First get a life...then make a comment with some humility behind it.

maggieliu

heeeee.. I can smell the depression....I'll visit tallmeet to have sth fun,,,,who'd like to join me ?

sparkys nemesis

Rosanna recently went out with McCartney so I'd say you don't have to pity her. And Boy George? He may be in hot water, always, but what a huge talent way back when.

00spaz

SWEET DREAMS...........SEE THE SONG.............. I could swear she had red hair at rehersal, John Denver said..Hi Annie!

Im just sayin

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE READING THIS, GEORGE - I LOVE YOUR WORK! and I know you are laughing at all of the haters who nothing but ugly things to say about you.

Anony

Say what ever you want about Boy George, but you have to give him credit for always having a totally unique style.

aa girl

Aw they look cute! Two girls out on the town..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments