"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

Kat

Come on. If you wanted to impress the judge that you were a good parent, wouldn't you adhere to the court specifications even if you didn't agree with them? This involves your CHILDREN! Your own flesh and blood.

liz, fla

She cares about nobody BUT HERSELF!!!

Kat

I don't like Kfed either, but he doesn't seem like a nutter like Britney these days. She is probably a sweet girl, but she needs some serious help.

OCD

Gee. I've seen her "no show" before. No matter how ridiculous and crazy her life is, down deep I really thought that she was a young woman who really did love her children but was simply suffering from postpartum depression and alcohol/drug addictions. (I say "simply suffering from" because her list of indiscretions/actions is now behemoth).

She should have allowed herself to be deposed yesterday. It is going to happen eventually. The court has ordered the deposition and it is not going away.

As bad as her actions have been, I truly believed she was acting like a spoiled brat/diva and not necessarily as an uncaring or unresponsive mother.

Not showing up yesterday was bad enough. I truly did not think she would be callous and ignorant enough to get out and about the very same night that she used her "overpowering anxiety" ploy.

That's what I get for giving her the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I know, I know. Many here predicted it.

I'm not a fan, nor a hater. Now I've joined the ranks of totally stunned. "Beam me up, Scotty".

Kelli

Take her rights away and check her in quick!

Kat

She has to get over the spolied brat/diva thing, and be there for her children. She missed a court date, because she thought that she was too good to make it? She sounds very immature, and she doesn't deserve her children if her attitude had to take presidence over getting custody of her children.

Kelli

I bet she's still asleep right now. She's resting for her midnight trip to the gas stations tonight. Any takers?

Kat

She can't even get out of bed for an important court date concerning her future rights as a parent??? She is missing a sensitivity chip or she is completely wired wrong.

liz, fla

I'll ut money on that smartypants! LOL!

Tangie

just stupid--mind your own business! These people are just saying what the majority feels! Smartypants is in that group, too.

HaHa

SmartyPants you are right. The only reason shes out all night because she sleeps all day. It doesn't make sense. I can understand that if your children were taken, you were doing something productive during the day but its like she probably sleeps all day. No wonder she loves the coffee at 2 in the morning because it wakes her up from her love "nap".

Another note, I don't understand how she changes so many people in her life in a short amount of time. Every other month she has a new assistant and a new guy tagging along in her car. On the Ryan Seacrest show, I didn't like the fact that she had people sleeping at her house while she was conducting an interview. Next thing all you heard was ruckus...she really has some issues.

Kelli

hey #260, your off topic. what group am i? get brit help group i assume.

Kat

I personally think that this generation is a me, me, me, and only concerning me group. They want all the money, clothes, cars, and bling, and they don't want to work for it. Kids don't want to get a job, and want their parents to hand everything down to them. They are ashamed of working at fast food restaurants to make a buck. It wasn't like that 20 years ago. Britney is part of this self-absorbed group. She has had it pretty easy.

Kelli

just me, you think she will stay home tonight? you'll be proven wrong tomorrow by tmz.

Kat

Hey Caroline:

How appropriate! Gimme, gimme, gimme. lol